Phlizon New Launch 640w Triple-channel LED GROW LIGHT

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
PHLIZON PH-B8-D PLUS 640W Full-spectrum UV IR LED Grow Light Triple-channel Dimming

PPE:
2.9 Āµmol/J
Wattage: 640wĀ±5%@100V-277V
Yield: 2.8g/watt
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 4ā€²X4ā€², Veg Coverage: 5ā€²X5ā€²
Dimensions: 40" x 40" x 5"/100x100x11cm
Grow Tent Compatible: 5ā€™X5ā€²
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Actual Power Consumption: 640WĀ±3%
Lifetime: 50 000 Hrs
Built-in Driver: UL Listed Waterproof Driver
Weight: 30.8 Lbs
Spectrum: Full-spectrum
Three Dimmers: OFF-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% with 0-10V Light
LED Distribution:
768 3500k LEDs
576 6500k LEDs
32PCS 740nm IR LEDs
400PCS 660nm LEDs
32PCS UV 440nm LEDs

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code ā€œPHTHCFARMER8ā€ for the best price!

Phlizon US store: https://www.phlizonstore.com/
Phlizon UK store: https://www.phlizon.co.uk
Phlizon EU store: https://www.phlizon.eu
Phlizon AU store: https://www.phlizon-au.com

No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
Fast delivery 5-7 business days
3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at [email protected]!!!

View attachment 2098728View attachment 2098727View attachment 2098726View attachment 2098725View attachment 2098724View attachment 2098723View attachment 2098719View attachment 2098720View attachment 2098721View attachment 2098722View attachment 2098718
Thanks for the discount... just made my purchase minutes ago!!!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Ok here is my 1st impression... tired of writing it out....

I will say PLEASE LOOK AT MEDICGROW EZ8 setup... same style bar lights... I think this system needs Clip in style compared to what it is now...

Screenshot 20240124 204258 Chrome
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ok here is my 1st impression... tired of writing it out....

I will say PLEASE LOOK AT MEDICGROW EZ8 setup... same style bar lights... I think this system needs Clip in style compared to what it is now...
Thanks for the honest review. I passed on this light because I didn't like the design itself and now I really don't. Thanks @JKash ! Sorry it's not the bestest man. But maybe once it's up and running it'll be worth the hassle. God luck!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Thanks for the honest review. I passed on this light because I didn't like the design itself and now I really don't. Thanks @JKash ! Sorry it's not the bestest man. But maybe once it's up and running it'll be worth the hassle. God luck!
No problem!!!! Not letting first impressions ruin it... just comparing to my FD6500 I got a few years ago... that was a nicer build quality... my medicgrow is same style...non folding bar lights.... they clip in and have the bars spaced out nicely...

Fd6500 my max yield is just shy of 2lbs off 4 plants... so let's see how this will compare with 4 it has now!

ACSippi

ACSippi

So I know on a cellular level uv destroys cells...
Yeah you gotta be careful with UVb, I don't even mess with supplementing UV anymore because just one time of over exposure and your plants will look like a MSO grow lol burnt up!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
No problem!!!! Not letting first impressions ruin it... just comparing to my FD6500 I got a few years ago... that was a nicer build quality... my medicgrow is same style...non folding bar lights.... they clip in and have the bars spaced out nicely...

Fd6500 my max yield is just shy of 2lbs off 4 plants... so let's see how this will compare with 4 it has now!
Hell yea dude. I'll be around to see how it performs for sure! šŸ˜ƒ

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Yeah you gotta be careful with UVb, I don't even mess with supplementing UV anymore because just one time of over exposure and your plants will look like a MSO grow lol burnt up!
So my guess is that these leds are UVa... I am aware that uv van actually destroy cells on the cellular level...

The other thing is I'm seeing conflicting data in when uv can be used.... I seen where research where used it for 6 hours a day during veg and flower to only using for 2hours a day during flower only.... sooo this is gonna be a fun 1 to experiment with....

What I am truly after is the sterilization... last summer was rough for WPM AND BUDROT... maybe UV will be beneficial in combating that next time.... maybe it affects trichrome production.... but for me it's about combating the environmental factors with uv right now

ACSippi

ACSippi

I was doing 15 minutes twice a day using a powerful UVb bulb 6' away. Everything was fine till I forgot and left it on for three hours. The next day it was a murder scene lol.

What you're looking to use is UVc. Preferably inside something that circulates air that's ā€Šnot comming from your central air unit. UVc exposure is bad for you so make sure it's contained. And don't buy anything expensive, a cheap Germ Guardian will do the work of an $800 unit.

If you still have problems with PM or whatever after UVc then you have a bad problem that needs fixing like maybe a bleachdown, sealing off your central air, removing carpet or repainting walls.

I'm assuming you're growing in your crib and using a dehumidifier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom