phostrogen??!!.

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

well like the ,title, says .ive found a nutrient called ,PHOSTROGEN,
its a powder and its suitable for food ,plants,toms,fruit etc.
its says its a ( EC fertiliser.
n.p.k fertiliser blend with micro nutrients.
14-10-27, has anyone even ever heard of this product?let alone used it. ,would you use it even? test it on maybee just 1,plant? just at quarter dose maybee? or do i ditch it?lol. hhmmm?. any1, with anything .,positive .as in ,dont pull me apart for this post kinda ,positive .thing to say please shoot away.
i figure its a long shot but?maybee some heads do know ,something, about this mad question:-)lol.and yes. im thinking its for use in the bloom phase with such numbers,,?..thank you farmers,!
space

buddahslave

buddahslave

Never herd of it until today, I would ditch it for the simple fact that it is primarily sold in the UK which will make it hard to get it on a regular basis. If they expand to more stores in USA then it would be something to look into. If you already have it then try it and report back!

spacebomb

spacebomb

^ :-)ha im in england:-).soo,i might try it on 1,lady!see how they like it.what ,if it tastes funny etc.

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah with 2,clones?taken from the same place on a plant.just opposite sides of branch!absolutelly id say!wont be a very big test obviously but yeah it be noticable.its just,the whole chemicall thing i dont like.lol
Interesting thread, have you used it yet? How long til we know how it goes. Is a side by side comparison plant possible?

spacebomb

spacebomb

i will do mate.im in .good old blighty anyway eh bro:-)lol.can get tons of the gear.gonna give it a shot tho.ill flush extra well just to be safe,and ill only use it a couple times max in bloom. its dirt cheap so i hope if performs like shooting powder or smmet:-)wow i used that s.p once and it was so weird to actually see a big difference in like ,12,hours.
Never herd of it until today, I would ditch it for the simple fact that it is primarily sold in the UK which will make it hard to get it on a regular basis. If they expand to more stores in USA then it would be something to look into. If you already have it then try it and report back!

buddahslave

buddahslave

^ :)ha im in england:).soo,i might try it on 1,lady!see how they like it.what ,if it tastes funny etc.

Good your in the big game, I personally would start the nute at 50% strength and gradually increase every week especially because of the high npk numbers. It would be great if could post pictures periodically as you move forward.

spacebomb

spacebomb

yes iv Allready got other pics i cant figure how to post?without a laptop eh?any tips?got this smart phone + a digi cam.
Good your in the big game, I personally would start the nute at 50% strength and gradually increase every week especially because of the high npk numbers. It would be great if could post pictures periodically as you move forward.

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah iv TRIED to get to gripps with it like? at least half a dozen times! with no luck. ive got the nice lil 8.5 .m.pixel cam and the lead?but srill nowt.ill have to call a freind to come n hook it up for me.lol im a totall useless klutz with tech.lol ,can just say use this damn phone:-)lol. iknow,i know bad on me.
space

spacebomb

spacebomb

cool. mind u bro. i like ,REALLY mean im not , tech savvy?, at all.lol.

spacebomb

spacebomb

so is that a bad thing then?lol.see i told u i dont know a mega bite from a love bite bro:-)haha. hey im getting 1, for x mas tho eh. a laptop:-).
The farm needs it's own phone app like jtv has:mad:

homebrew420

homebrew420

That is not too much for ferts. Give what the manufacturer suggests. The same 2 wk flush will solve any issues you might think you have..never used that brand. Might add a touch of N. This looks like a fine nutrient.

Good luck

buddahslave

buddahslave

yea you need a laptop especially if you plan to continue this world wide criminal oganization:bag:

spacebomb

spacebomb

hmm? will defo try on 1,eh:-) i mean a bit of seewead,or fishmix for nitro?.
That is not too much for ferts. Give what the manufacturer suggests. The same 2 wk flush will solve any issues you might think you have..never used that brand. Might add a touch of N. This looks like a fine nutrient.

Good luck

buddahslave

buddahslave

There is some shit called flickr I just found on google the maybe able to help post pictures from ur phone. http://www.invalid.com/photos/38894479@N06/

buddahslave

buddahslave

hmm? will defo try on 1,eh:) i mean a bit of seewead,or fishmix for nitro?.

I respectfully disagree, you should always start any new nute or additive at 50% to test how your plants will respond. 50% is the industry standard for such a test!

Top Bottom