phostrogen??!!.

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

hey bro.serious thank you for checking it out eh for me.its getting late were i am now ,but ill be all over that tomorrow man.thank you. i want to show my new grow tent off and see just how nice a tent can look. mines looking nice now ive put a new air cooled ref in there.it looks real nice man for a tent anyway eh.
There is some shit called flickr I just found on google the maybe able to help post pictures from ur phone.

spacebomb

spacebomb

well a decent update.at least for me:-).
iv used the phostrogen at half + full dose,and it is basickly just like ,shooting powder, soo for 4£ i can make 45. ,5gal buckets of full strength booster.not to bad. its all down to the taste now + weather or not it tastes sketcky. im using final phase for 14,days + 7,days plain water. that ,should, stripp any possible manky tasting crap out!the shit that makes ur lips horrible of chem salts?.so soon ill see.thanks to all who had advice for me. :-)
space

spacebomb

spacebomb

how did you know it was a uk thing? :-). haha thats offit man.lol
space.
Never herd of it until today, I would ditch it for the simple fact that it is primarily sold in the UK which will make it hard to get it on a regular basis. If they expand to more stores in USA then it would be something to look into. If you already have it then try it and report back!

spacebomb

spacebomb

would anyone consider using athis nute in veg?. it should work on any medium i think eh?its a powder !so im trying it on 1, rock wool plant next few weeks when i start my other stuff in the veg tent!. . any1 give me any tips ,do ,s + donts of growing in rockwool.im using 4,inch blocks + the little pieces,cubes.
space

W

wellhello

i will do mate.im in .good old blighty anyway eh bro:-)lol.can get tons of the gear.gonna give it a shot tho.ill flush extra well just to be safe,and ill only use it a couple times max in bloom. its dirt cheap so i hope if performs like shooting powder or smmet:-)wow i used that s.p once and it was so weird to actually see a big difference in like ,12,hours.

W

wellhello

Photrogen defo works well .... I use it ..... its totally harmless as they use it for food products.My grows have been spot on with no problems ever ..... and its 10x cheaper

Top Bottom