Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Creepycreaturez

I’d say she looks hungry. Probably after the stretch. If you’re following a nutrient program, I would aim for feeding somewhere week two or three after flip. Good luck. ✌️
Thank you for the response. And by week three of flip you mean that’s when I start giving bloom nutrients?

I

ILgrower

so sticky, but you get a lot more than buying so I do it but do what we did back in the late '80s through the '90s, still looking for that Christmas bud that came out during Thanksgiving and Christmas, I have that book from 1987 Ed Rosenthal's grower's manual, the hardcover with the pot plants in the front,

035513391 HDR
R

Robert23howard

How much time for this lady to finish my guess is about 5 to 7 days left. She's 7 weeks on Monday. This Strain takes 7 to 9 weeks in flower to finish.
Guess it depends on what effect you’re going for. I like 25-35 percent of my trichomes turning amber. That kind of gives you the best of both worlds. I would wait from what I see a week for sure, maybe closer to 2. Just keep your eyes on them. Thanks for the pics, Nicely grown!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah I see three weeks in your future buddy. A lot of clear still present there. Nice looking plants!

Top Bottom