Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robert23howard

Marijuana produces some absolutely beautiful flowers! These girls may not make it out of the weekend before harvest but we will see. Close but not perfect yet.

If you watched the video you will see that I have finally decided to fire up the Ole Gorilla tent with a new grow! Going to grow 4 - Humboldt Gazzurple plants in that tent. That will give me enough Sativa dominant smoke to go along with, this Indica grow I am finishing up. Should be set for 2024. Time to grow some veggies for my wife and me of course.

IMG 0951
IMG 0950
Last edited:
R

Robert23howard

Marijuana produces some absolutely beautiful flowers! These girls may not make it out of the weekend before harvest but we will see. Close but not perfect yet.

If you watched the video you will see that I have finally decided to fire up the Ole Gorilla tent with a new grow! Going to grow 4 - Humboldt Gazzurple plants in that tent. That will give me enough Sativa dominant smoke to go along with, this Indica grow I am finishing up. Should be set for 2024. Time to grow some veggies for my wife and me of course.
Not sure why the first video was so blurry. Deleted it and added it again and it is so much clearer. Sorry, should have checked that before I sent it.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

That’s a beautiful tent fam! Love the variety!

Get it with the veggies man! I may keep the 4x8 bare for now I’m planning to start about 600ish seedlings in it to start the garden then maybe pump out an extra 400-600 to sell at the road

R

Robert23howard

That’s a beautiful tent fam! Love the variety!

Get it with the veggies man! I may keep the 4x8 bare for now I’m planning to start about 600ish seedlings in it to start the garden then maybe pump out an extra 400-600 to sell at the road
Thank you!

Nothing better than some fresh veggies! I bet that would look amazing in the tent. Send some pics of that for sure.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thank you!

Nothing better than some fresh veggies! I bet that would look amazing in the tent. Send some pics of that for sure.
I know I posted the 4x4 full last spring and about half the 4x8 I’ll look around for the pics

Here was some of them in the 4x8 last spring wanna do about 10X as many I think still had to buy additional plants even with 3 more treys than that Started in total

Pic of the garden space as well

IMG 1090
IMG 1091
R

Robert23howard

I know I posted the 4x4 full last spring and about half the 4x8 I’ll look around for the pics

Here was some of them in the 4x8 last spring wanna do about 10X as many I think still had to buy additional plants even with 3 more treys than that Started in total

Pic of the garden space as well
Yeah man I’d love to see those. Might give me some ideas on what I want to do.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yeah man I’d love to see those. Might give me some ideas on what I want to do.
I saved all those treys I’ve the past few years of buying full flats probably have about 50 of them and the 4 pack insets as well to fill them, I like to use about 50% peat and 50% good soil like strawberry fields (half peat as well with coco) seedlings seem to love it and I just happen to have an extra Rubbermaid tote full of it sitting lol so in about a month and a half I’m gald it’ll be put to use lol

R

Robert23howard

I saved all those treys I’ve the past few years of buying full flats probably have about 50 of them and the 4 pack insets as well to fill them, I like to use about 50% peat and 50% good soil like strawberry fields (half peat as well with coco) seedlings seem to love it and I just happen to have an extra Rubbermaid tote full of it sitting lol so in about a month and a half I’m gald it’ll be put to use lol
Definitely love that idea of saving those flats. Will be using that going forward. Thanks for the tip!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom