Picked up clones, what's this??

• Thread starter Noobmaster69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

I've seen this before didn't deal with it long now I have it on new clones I just brought in, can't find any information nor do I know how to describe pictures are attached though

Picked up clones whats this
Picked up clones whats this 2
Picked up clones whats this 3
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

thanks for your help! I have since trashed all the clones purchased. just waiting on my seedlings then since it would seem that everyone in michigan has infected crops

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Google Mynamestich Sick Plant Guide; very helpful.

crackers

crackers

Bummer on trashing them, I would like to see what a splash of skim milk would do when you re pot...

cruzin

cruzin

thanks for your help! I have since trashed all the clones purchased. just waiting on my seedlings then since it would seem that everyone in michigan has infected crops
Im not seeing a problem here in the mitten. I tried something this year for the first time I planted a marigold and a cilantro plants next to mine and I share my garden space with my son and he did not and I found aphids climbing up his stems and not on mine.

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

I'm gonna assume the leaf issues on those clones were fungal....saw one spider mite on one clone and that's all I needed to see, right into the trash they went!

Top Bottom