Picking Female Seed From Bag...

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrapiron

I ran across this diagram and how-to pick fem's from strait run seed. I was quick to call bullshit, because I have always been taught there is no such thing. Has anyone tried this?

IdentifyingFemaleCannabisSeeds.jpg

C

CAPO

wtf?...I'm gonna inspect all my fem seeds and report back my findings after I germ them.

S

scrapiron

Yea, I was gonna go thru and find 5 or 6 that meet these specs and pop them under 12/12 to see what happens. It has def raised my curiosity.
The part about 10% meeting the standard is true anyway...

U

ugk1

so if i got some fem seeds would all have volcano shape acrroding to this

C

CAPO

Yea, I was gonna go thru and find 5 or 6 that meet these specs and pop them under 12/12 to see what happens. It has def raised my curiosity.
The part about 10% meeting the standard is true anyway...

I thought we were talking about femmed seeds. This should be interesting as I have some reg seed too.

U

ugk1

i meant bought Feminized seeds would they have the volcano shape

B

Boots Sugarleaf

where did you find this diagram?

I will pop some non femmed seed according to this and test it out, for shits and giggles more than anything

M

Manimal

I seen this awhile ago on RIU and it was proven false. I can't find the link but this diagram is total b.s.

R

Radio_Dread

i pretty much go by how healthly the seed looks and if its a nice lookin hard seed it will get germed

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like BS to me

If that was all it took there would be alot more fem seeds for sale

mal

S

scrapiron

Well I broke out the seed bin last night. Started with a pack of femmed C-99 just to see if they fit the description. Moved on to straight run, and then to bag-seed. Even broke out the pocket scope! I call bullshit. Not even gonna try a test run.
With a pocket scope, damn near every seed I looked at was a female! It was hard to find any variance in the actual point the seed attaches to the plant. With the naked eye, it is different. I can see the variation. However, I go crosseyed after about a dozen seeds!

If anyone does a actual test run, let us know. Oh, and as to the origin, I saw it on another forum. I am disabled and read alot. Nothing better to do! I only participate here at The Farm. Way too many a-holes at the others.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

me too, I checked my femmed nevilles haze I have and they all look very different from each other, then checked some regular beans of my chocolate chunk x bubba and most of them looked like what the pic describes as female and I know there are boys in there!

I am still gonna pop 10 or 20 and throw them in a flower room from day 1 just to play

The Joker

The Joker

It's absolute bullshit. Years ago, someone tried to post the same info at Overgrow that you can sex the plant by looking at the dent.

You can also increase resin by hanging the plant upside down and tying a moist cloth around the roots or putting a nail through the stem.

J

Jalisco Kid

Hey the nail thru the stem is from my People and it works. And the other will not work unless you first put the root ball in boiling water then hang it upside down so the thc can drain into the buds.lol Another myth from my people that works is slowly tightening wire on the base of the stalk,makes gold buds. suerte JK

M

MASSES 420KING

sorry charlie cant do it like that if it was as easy as looking at your bean we wouldnt spend buku buks on fem seeds or on chems to reverse the sex

K

kushtech

this is the way to tell female from male seeds duhhh.

Eany Meany Miney Mo ,catch a tiger by its toe, if he hollers let him go, eany meany miney MO!

no but seriously i'm calling BS on the picture showing you which are female

Top Bottom