Picking Female Seed From Bag...

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

its a proven internet hoax theres three more threads on the forums here dedicated to that picture and its bullshit claims

sogood420

sogood420

I call bot...If you want a better chance at being female. Keep your nitrogen high and potassium low. The first two weeks.

sensicloud

sensicloud

It's absolute bullshit. Years ago, someone tried to post the same info at Overgrow that you can sex the plant by looking at the dent.

You can also increase resin by hanging the plant upside down and tying a moist cloth around the roots or putting a nail through the stem.
You wouldn't believe the type of stuff I hear day to day :)

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
[the link in the OP is broken, so I don't know what it refers to]

===========================================

In the mid 70s, during winter break from the mountains, I'd did Cannabis research at the UOG reference library and I'd always check out the bibliographies in the back of the old books.

One scientific paper was in German and the title <from what I could discern> seemed very interesting.

I had a friend who was a Philosophy major/German minor who managed to get a copy and translated it for me.

It said that you could tell the sex of the seed by whether it was more ovalish or more roundish
(varied by population/type). It mentioned the "football shaped seeds" (soccer???).

I never bothered to check that out 'cause I've always wanted my "50%" males--
how else would I choose breeders???...

Top Bottom