Pictures Of Removed Leaves/buds With Something Wrong

• Thread starter mdmazing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Just sprayed the shit out of them. Hope it does something.
Today i woke up, went outside to check on my plants and immediately i saw a worm and a lot of mold. I just wanted to cry and go back to bed, i swear...
the woes of growing outdoors..each year is a learning experience. Maybe some more IPM early on and perhaps hedge your losses with a couple of auto's nest year? HT tea works great..just use 3 days in a row and spot treat when it pops up. By the time it creeps into the inner buds it's more or less a losing battle..but worth a try for sure.

mdmazing

mdmazing

the woes of growing outdoors..each year is a learning experience. Maybe some more IPM early on and perhaps hedge your losses with a couple of auto's nest year? HT tea works great..just use 3 days in a row and spot treat when it pops up. By the time it creeps into the inner buds it's more or less a losing battle..but worth a try for sure.

yesterday i harvested some nugs and let them dry. now i am inspecting some and they have mold, or powdery mildew, in the buds. What do you suggest i do with the nugs? Can i do oil with them?
I've been sprayingmuch horsetail tea to the plants alive.

Top Bottom