Piece I made for the Vegas flame off

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

We had 14 hours to make a piece with no prepwork at the show in vegas, turned out great and had some time to spare. Won 1st place in the Champs division and $5000 cash. here's a few pics

Piece i made for the vegas flame off
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 2
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 3
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 4
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 5
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 6
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 7
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 8
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 9
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 10
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 11
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 12
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 13
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 14
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 15
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 16
Piece i made for the vegas flame off 17
R

R. Face

Sick sick style bro, im over at TC, do you post up there? Did you party with the rest of the peeps at the Luxor, with Sling and all them? I heard it was a badass event...glad you won man congrats! What is your glass name? Your style looks very familiar..

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

1st place, well deserved. Amazing work, keep it up, hopefully I'll have the honor of owning some of your work one day.:anim_19:

X

Xceptional

one of the sickest pieces of glass i've ever seen. i'd love to display something like that in my home.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Congrats! Great looking piece, never seen anything like that. Seems well deserved.

Best regards,

JB

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice work bro, gotta get rappin to ya about that one for me so u can get started!! ill PM you like i said i would when i knew exactly what i was looking for :) thanks homie, and awesome looking pipe, congrats on the first place!! ~SMF~

X

Xceptional

oh yeah the one thing i forgot to mention is i can not tell where you hit this thing from lol. am i the only one that is lost on that?

X

Xceptional

oh never mind i see now! i was looking at the wrong end. the other end is so damn cool i kept trying to figure out how the hell you used that end lol.

B

BongToker

ya, thats very sick, especially that you just blew it on the spot.. that marble on it blows my mind, good job my man

I

Inuit

Wow, great work.

I would love to see some pics of the convention if you know where any are posted up at.

Thanks

I

mack 10

mack 10

amazing work ! love the marbell, crazy design, props on your win;)

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
517 repped hard out their BxH took first place in the glass and our homie Alex V. took 1st place in the beer slammin contest their haha 14hrs for the pipe and 4.2 secs for the beer. Great goob fellas:animbong:. Peace HDK

L

luvinlife

Yeah man BxH that is some of the sickest glass Ive ever seen too.....especially being on the impromptu side of life!!! Very nice work brotha....I also would love to own a piece of yours...My boys a huge artist in the PNW, I havent bought glass from anyone else in over six years but you have incredible skills man! If your up to it you should pm me on how to score some of your work.....

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Wow amazing piece!!! I want one!!

L

LEAR

congrats bro,,couldnt have happend to a better artist,you well deserve that win ,,so so sick,,thanks for sharing,peace LEAR

S

sfzoo

Sick sick style bro, im over at TC, do you post up there? Did you party with the rest of the peeps at the Luxor, with Sling and all them? I heard it was a badass event...glad you won man congrats! What is your glass name? Your style looks very familiar..

Adam G.

sick flow as always man, and congrats on the win:bong2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom