"Piff" NYC Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

i want a gizzle !!!!!!!!!! dam i can almost smell that ....

srsly on my first ny trip i was like lets see what the nyc has to offer in the pot department and it didnt let me down.....

the first time i got it was the best ... from kids in irak crew ..

its like chasing a girl from nyc thats tricky biz for a cali boy

the east coast has fire tho ! an those girls from brooklyn and the bronx aint so bad either yo ...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thats the shit aussie. that big peace almost does look similar to black haze. your smaller peices look alot like the duff i ended up with. that shit does look like a very nice bacth bro. thanks for the pics!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i have always been curious as to what the strain truly is for the haze/piffin ny..uptown haze whatever....

Burn

N

nor.cal.farmer

piff

whats up man. I am from northern cali and when I LIVED in nyc I tried to find the Piff. Is it a real strain ? I would love to find some and do a crop just for head smoke if its real and I can find some.

I really doubt its made its way here if its a real strain.

please let me know thanks

LBH

LBH

Here in RI, PIFF is what we call schwag or anything middy that doesn't come with a name.

Haven't had to smoke it since I started growing.

Is it a real strain???

Or is it like "dro",lol. A word mis-used constantly (Dro being a grow method, not a strain,lol)

winta

winta

its both lol theres a haze strain from florida called "piff" that is super fire and people mis-used the name constantly like "dro" or "kush" lol

Here in RI, PIFF is what we call schwag or anything middy that doesn't come with a name.

Is it a real strain???

Or is it like "dro",lol. A word mis-used constantly (Dro being a grow method, not a strain,lol)

M

m3vert7590

its gotten cheaper i used to get it for 5500 with no complaints but now its gotten down anywhere for 46 to 48 for dank dank haze. the reason its so expensive is because it takes so long to grow and has a 90 day flowering.. so of course ppl want top dollar.. and of course it has one of the best smokes ive ever smoked... and yes ive smoked just about everything out there from norcal to amsterdam

M

m3vert7590

haze

if anyone wants to check it out or anything im located in jersey... the haze comes straight from florida up to jersey/nyc for sale... but now most of the peepz are up around our area making the haze..since florida has now become a hot spot

M

m3vert7590

and im going to post sum pics tomorrow .. my friend is bringing his extra sweet camera...and yes its made in south florida from cubans ,they have perfected the black haze....... one of the only original hazes still made to date consisntantly.. (90 day flower) the reason they do it for 1. GREAT YIELD 2.GREAT POTENCY... it has the distinct smell.... and there are some people in the world (me ) that prefer this over anything else produced. (because i love sativas)... and it gets me extra stoned..and i no where its made and how its made .there for NO CHEMICALS.. and the reason why its on every corner in new york is because its extra fluffy...and a half gram looks like an gram.. and has a great appeal to it

S

SourBubba

What do you guys think about finding some Piffy Uptown haze in Topdawg's Black Nigerian? I have read him say the Black is his best all around sativa. Just seems to me like he would be breeding with the dankest sativas out there? Anybody run it and find any piff?

T

TacomaComa

Is it a real strain???

I used to get REAL deal PIFF from guy over at Roger Williams University. He would bring it up from NYC. Best Haze around and people would buy $20 .08s all day long and LOVE that shit.

wish I still had that hook-up

M

m3vert7590

haze

yeah its hard to get haze if ur not on the east coast (ny,nj,and florida )....and yeah its a 100 percent sativa and gets u stoned outta ur mind... thats why the peepz down in florida stick by this strain and never try anything different. they have perfected this haze.. and to them its the greatest bud... and yeah it takes an extra 30 days to grow instead of a regulary indica wich only flowers for 60 . they feel its worth it at the end because of the quality and the YIELDs... boy do i love this haze..... ive grown up to this stuff since this is all my family makes down in south florida... and let me tell u ... unless its sumthin dank out of cali... nothing really compares to this original sativa...

M

m3vert7590

most ppl think its NYC haze because its always seen up there around corners and what not... but its the complete opposite . it should be called florida haze lol... since its made nowhere NEAR nyc... but hopefully tonight ill post pics of the dankest haze .

Illmind

Illmind

the haze i get is simply called uptown now, and u seriously think there isn't 1 person in the biggest city in the us growing good haze u must be high.

M

m3vert7590

of course there might be a few ppl that found a few seeds and tried growing it.. but that uptown haze u get consistantly is not grown in new york like most of the ppl in the tristate think it comes from... im 100 percent cuban and my family in south florida have been doing this shit since the 90s...i think i would know.. ppl call it nyc haze because its transported up here and sold up here ... since most of the families of these growers are spread out threw ny/nj and pushed up here... so yeah do ur homework homeboy... im first hand with the ppl that make this stuff.. this is why i offered anyone to come check it out and see for themselves about this great great sativa....and seeds come out rarely as this haze strain is held in close hands with the cubans/dominicans.... and hardly give out seeds..

G

gerardbutler79

of course there might be a few ppl that found a few seeds and tried growing it.. but that uptown haze u get consistantly is not grown in new york like most of the ppl in the tristate think it comes from... im 100 percent cuban and my family in south florida have been doing this shit since the 90s...i think i would know.. ppl call it nyc haze because its transported up here and sold up here ... since most of the families of these growers are spread out threw ny/nj and pushed up here... so yeah do ur homework homeboy... im first hand with the ppl that make this stuff.. this is why i offered anyone to come check it out and see for themselves about this great great sativa....and seeds come out rarely as this haze strain is held in close hands with the cubans/dominicans.... and hardly give out seeds..

Whoooopeee NYC Haze NYC Haze! Oh wowee. m3vert you sure do know your stuff!! Lmao tell us more!

M

m3vert7590

its a great strain that they have perfected...when grown the full 90-110 day flowering..this haze is as lethal as any bud coming outta california or amsterdam..i have had my guy from cali come outhere just to try this haze..and he told me it reminded him of the original haze from back in the 70s and 80s...and is one of the last original hazes around to date...and the cubans hold this strain with a tight grip...its more of a heritage to us and it will never change... its a pure classic

Illmind

Illmind

yous a funny ninja. i didn't realize you are the all knowing. bro there's more than 1 haze in the small town of nyc and i'll bet u a scarface dvd that most of the good haze i get grown in a huge nyc loft would body whatever it is u got. u sound like a 14 yr old that just got thier first bag of headies.

M

m3vert7590

ok man it seems ur abit jealous... and to badd much of the haze isnt grown in a loft.. like you would like it to be... ur just a kid thats getting taxed by my family who makes the shit ... i can guarantee most of the weight moved around is straight from south florida or georgia (since its been hot in florida most are moving north of there) this strain is all ive worked with since day 1 . MY FAMILY MAKES THIS... so go head and think its all getting made in a loft in nyc buddy... if it makes u feel better... but ur an idiot...and im not saying u dont no ur shit about strains.. but u do not know ur shit about the black haze/nyc haze.... i came on here because i figured id let ppl know where their grade a haze is coming from... so go ahead bet me....u can come over and ill show u everything to prove u wrong.. so i can get my scarface cd... and there is more than 1 haze ? yeah maybe hybrids... but not the real deal haze. but i really dont care how u feel about it... i know wherre its made and how it gets up here... u just listen to to many stories! all i was doing was trying to help so ppl understand about this .

M

m3vert7590

there might be a few ppl who have gotten these seeds and made what they can out of it.. but for the consistent market it is not coming from no loft in nyc... ur so wrong.. im trying to tell u my first hand
FAMILY MAKES THIS STUFF... this is the only bud ive dealt with in my whole life..and u still think im making shit like this up? beleive what you want!

Top Bottom