Pine Tar Kush

• Thread starter desmondmiles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to start 79 Xmas Bud here in the next month or so to have them ready for Christmas this year. I’d like to do a decent run before Christmas so I’m gonna plan these well in advance. Any info on nspectras 79 Xmas Bud?

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
have you run any of the trainwreck crosses? looking to grab some of these next just got the big bad wulf from nspecta

I’m running one of the Train Wreck crosses
(Slippery Slope). The father is Humbolt Snow.

So far I’d say they are vigorous as hell. About a week from flip I think.

872C307A 5F64 44F8 9CEB D88A298CFE6D

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Logo5

New420Guy Seeds

Contact

Pine Tar Kush

Pine Tar Kush

Pine Tar Kush (IBL) is one of the heavier yielding pure Indicas. This line (Tom Hill release) was brought back from Pakistan in the early 1980's and is aptly named for its wood-flavored terpenes and tar-like buds. PTK averages 20-24% THC and may be good for chronic pain, cramps, depression, gastrointestinal disorder, inflammation, insomnia, loss of appetite, muscle spasms and PTSD
Indoors
It takes between 7 to 9 weeks for Pine Tar Kush to fully flower. Once ready, it yields an average of 10 to 12 ounces of buds per square meter.
Outdoors
Pine Tar Kush usually blooms by the last week of September. However, the flowering period can extend up to the second or third week of October. Regardless, it produces at least 12 ounces of buds per plant.
Pine Tar Kush is great for pain relief, insomnia, gastrointestinal issues, AIDS, stress, and ADD. Also good for PTSD. Fowering period is 7 to 9 weeks.

Varietal type: Heirloom

Cannabinoids: High THC / Low CBD

Flowering: 60 - 70 days

Yield: High

Height: Tall

Top Bottom