pineapple chunck or tangerine dream. for first grow

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Can't decide which one i want P.A.chunck or tangerine dream? This will be my first grow and im going to LST them.any info on these strains r grow journals.will much needed. And my wife choose D.passions green spirit.
Peace.:pimp:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Tangerine Dream is nice but it gets big! Lots of stretch. Make sure you have room

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

I have a 4x3x6.5 tent what u thinlk? Under 400watt

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Id say rock the PA Chunk b/c itll be more indica leaning and a bit quicker. Not to sway you from anything but if youre going with a Barneys strain check out their LSD

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

I was thinkin the same.but just wanted to ask around first
I did look at lsd. it just didn't seem all that. To me.
Is P A chunk a good cloner? didn't see any info on that..

B

Biggestpothead

I would go with LSD also if u can get it to germ..very good reviews. I heard pc isn't a fast grower and its kind of a bitchy strain when growing. Potent stuff but not even close to the best breeder. Bad germ rates bad karma also

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
a friend grows that lsd and it is surprisingly good and he swears its ez to grow

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
There are a few good reviews of the LSD around here

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

This is why i joined the farm great info on great strains
From great farmers.looks like i need to do more research
At this point i have. 2months on research on equipment. And about 80HRS
On strains n breeders. And still can't find one. Its like as soon as i find a strain its either out of stock r bad review.which means alot. anybody got any surefire strains n 1breeder. I'm lookn for short-med.ht. med -short flw
And.a good yield.thats a good anti dep. Plzhelp

B

Biggestpothead

This is why i joined the farm great info on great strains
From great farmers.looks like i need to do more research
At this point i have. 2months on research on equipment. And about 80HRS
On strains n breeders. And still can't find one. Its like as soon as i find a strain its either out of stock r bad review.which means alot. anybody got any surefire strains n 1breeder. I'm lookn for short-med.ht. med -short flw
And.a good yield.thats a good anti dep. Plzhelp

Jillybean, bubba kush

F

ForcedInduction

The PC is very flavorful and potent, but Barney's claims on the yields are outright lies. It is an average yielder at best and like someone else mentioned, it is VERY bitchy - nutes/environment have to be just right or it will go south FAST.

F

ForcedInduction

Oh, and LSD is very good for what is essentially an afghan/skunk - but then again, so is Warlock and that shit is also damn good. I'be never tried TD, but the picture they have of it on the 'tude looks like shwack IMO...

F

FruitOfTheLabor

id check out Attitude Seedbank.. and look at SOMA ..DNA Genetics.. TH SEEDS.. do research on breeders .. see if there a breeeder or a seed maker.. big difference.. some take others seeds and cross and name it something and sell it.. thats seed maker.. breeders will stabalize and back cross and do years of work on 1 strain.. look around

Smokeingdog

Smokeingdog

It's an old post this one,gose back to 2011,i have BARNEYS FARM STRAINS pineapple chunck and lsd and tangerine dream all in there 3rd week of 12/12,an i couldn't agree more on the pineapple chunck i have 3 of them growing an they are bitchy girls,i have 2 different phenos, 1 witch is still strechting she is 5ft 10" an still going,i have 2 pineapple chunck like this,the cookies kush is the same height the other pheno is short bushy an more sativa looking than the other 2 witch are more indica looking other than the sativa heights an the other has the indica height strange really,the tangerine dream is around 1 meter tall bushy with plenty of bud sites,the lsd is again around a meter tall very bushy an strong stems an very flat looking on the canopy, she is a easy plant to cultivate,she can handle quick temperature changes an is very forgiving but she not to keen on to much nutrients she likes a low ppm/ec/cf.what ever u go off.all my ladys are 100% healthy girls.

O

onebadmouse

go with the pineapple chunk from barneys farm .. let it go an extra week if you can ... very strong very easy to grow .. grown it for a long time never get a problem loads of thc

Latest posts

Top Bottom