Pineapple Chunk 70 days

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

sounds interesting.. can u show us some dry nug shots when u have a chance....
Here is a small bowel of dry Cenex.Crazy gooey!
Dry cenex1

reloader

reloader

Here is a pineapple at 68 days, and in the flower room under hps is a single pineapple that I pruned and vegged extensively under hps at only 3 weeks. Look at all the small colas, this is going to be a monster plant.
Pine1
Pine2
3wk pine

reloader

reloader

P1
And here is the same pinapple taken out to harvest. This plant ened up getting real yellow shortly after starting bloom, never could figure out why. All my other plants are lush and green.This one was terribly withered, and had a lot of dry dead leaves, but still came though showing Brown Trics at 58 days.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Lookin nice man, chunky gooey goodness. Take it easy

Also might wanna bring ur light up a bit or pull those tops down so you don't get decreased resin production, but i'm sure you got it handled.

reloader

reloader

Fl2
Fl3
1p
Here is how my tent is looking, getting ready to harvest some Cenex, but in my veg room I have a deadhead in a 15 gallon potunder a 400 mh 24/7 I am going to give her another 3 weeks then put her in my tent.. It is only 10 inches tall, I am sculpting her to try and have a monster one pounder.

F

fuzzy

When you say topped,how many times,if I missed it, im sorry,Anyway,they all look Awesome especially the pineapple chunk!Keep up the great work Re! peace,fuzzy

reloader

reloader

When you say topped,how many times,if I missed it, im sorry,Anyway,they all look Awesome especially the pineapple chunk!Keep up the great work Re! peace,fuzzy
I just meant topped to bush out, and bend over to make more nodes. You can really abuse & train these plants to grow however you want them. You can break and bend & basically sculpt the plant into want you want. I like making a large bush, with low height, and at least 30 tops. Most people don't get the full potential of the plant by having just 3 or 4 main colas, with little effort you can make many more flower sites and yield way more.

reloader

reloader

Here are new projects. The 1st is one is a large pineapple that I used for a mother plant for almost a year. It has about 25 tops and is in a 8 gallon pot. It is about 35 days in bloom. Next is a huge pineapple with 30+ tops in a 15 gallon pot. The flowers look real good at only 15 days in! I built a trellis to put over it , last time I had to use 20 yo yos.
New1
New2
New3

Latest posts

Top Bottom