Pineapple Chunk 70 days

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

Fm1
Gotta show off the stock on this gal. She is 22 days in. Not bad for soil.

reloader

reloader

Here is a few more. I am going to let a couple of these finish out before I move to new room. Their just too big to move. I finally got my rotation working. 4 big plants @ 56 days each, harvest every 2 weeks. So all my girls in here are now spaced 2 weeks apart.

[/ATTACH]
Rr
Rr3

Rr2

Rr4

Rr6

reloader

reloader

Cool! Growing is an obsession of refinement, always seeking to progress. I micromanage everything , I'm usually always right there when lights go on or off, to make sure timers all working correctly, lights, & fans all come, I'm always adjusting things. I love working on these "trees". I can't wait to move into new setup, because then I will have everything behind one door, but I cannot move a couple of these gals right now. I have a pineapple in the back that is 4 ft wide, it wont fit out the room door without beating the hell out of it. I have looked at every way to move it.

reloader

reloader

Pnn7
I got a Pineapple in the back that is an absolute monster at 32 days. These pics just don't convey how large this gal is. As soon as she is done I can move to new space. On the other side some Cenex is ready to harvest. Brown trics at 52 days.
Pnn3
Pnn4
Pnn6
Pnn

Pz

reloader

reloader

Rrr1
Well things are coming along. I only have about 3 weeks left on the big pineapple, then I can move, yea!
It took me several months, but I finally have 4 big plants spaced out 2 weeks apart. Harvest every 2 weeks. It is interesting to see plants in all phases of flower. A little harvested bud.

Rrr
Rrr3
Rrr7
Rrr6

reloader

reloader

Finishing up new room, I will have an 8X8X8 tent for flower & a 7X7X7 tent for veg, side by side in one room. It is a lot of work getting into the attic and running (2 ) 8' ducting lines.

Cee

reloader

reloader

sweet new set up reloader. = mr. pineapple chunk.
Yep, I love this strain. When flushed with molasses it just taste so yummy, with a skunk flavor to. I had a friend over one time, we had some out, his wife thought we had spilled syrup on the table, that's how sweet. Has to be jarred or your whole house stinks, in a good way, lol.
The yields are incredible huge long colas & when done right has a 25% thc rating. Super stony!

Last edited:
A

AlterEgo860

Yep, I love this strain. When flushed with molasses it just taste so yummy, with a skunk flavor to. I had a friend over one time, we had some out, his wife thought we had spilled syrup on the table, that's how sweet. Has to be jarred or your whole house stinks, in a good way, lol.
The yields are incredible huge long colas & when done right has a 25% thc rating. Super stony!

man I used molasses one time.. and I used too much. had gooey balls of sap all over the place .. had the dude I knew wen I started growing tell me to flush with just water and molasses and it ended up with that shit.. now I know better.. only a little bit of molasses during the flower cycle.. also u can end up changing the smell of the plant with some nutes.. I had bud candy make a skunky strain sweet like candy.. any nutes that changed my taste smell or flavor.. got tossed in the trash... I like the taste of weed.. not candy weed.

Top Bottom