Pineapple Chunk 70 days

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

I like that amp readout feature, nice man.insulation sucks, i just spent the whole month of Nov and Dec insulating my place up north every damn weekend I come home itchy lol.
Yea we itched pretty bad to. The amp readout is cool, doesn't leave any doubt about your power draw.

reloader

reloader

Got a nice Pineapple almost done, she is chunky!! Now I have some big lights, just picked up (2) Galaxy 1000 adjustable ballast. 3200 watts in a 8x8 tent. It is so bright it makes my eyes water.
Gdf

LL

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

Your passion shows r.
You might think about getting some uv glasses for your eyes..shit will catch up to you sooner than you think man..it's so bad for me I have a tough time driving at night now...wish I'd thought of that sooner.

reloader

reloader

Your passion shows r.
You might think about getting some uv glasses for your eyes..shit will catch up to you sooner than you think man..it's so bad for me I have a tough time driving at night now...wish I'd thought of that sooner.
Good advice, thanks. I have a bad habit of working under the lights with no eye protection. It doesn't seem to bother me, but I know I should use uv glasses.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I always know where to come and get my dose of pineapples.. Nice bro.. And do get some rv protection.. Your really blazing there now.. Peace..DP

reloader

reloader

I can't believe your only pulling about 21 amps with all those big lights, I guess that what 240v does for ya.
It cuts the amps in half uses less electricity & your ballast run cooler because 240v splits the current between 2 wires, where as 110v has a single wire and would generate more heat.

Top Bottom