reloader

reloader

Lpp3
A few updates,
Lpp2
Lpp

reloader

reloader

Temp Sentry just saved major problem last night. I had a power strip fail & shut down my intake fan. I was downstairs but could hear alarm going off, ran up there and discovered the problem, but alarm went off because temp exceeded 85F. It was 90f when I got in there. My hightemp shutoff was probably a couple minutes from shutting everything off. Got it all reset & back to normal. This was @ 3:00 am so you never know when shit is going to fail.

reloader

reloader

Here is new shot of Pineapple @ 36 days, and another @ about 23 days. Also finally got long awaited clone of "Darkstar". I can't wait to get this going. I had a sample and was really impressed, then it took my friend like 2 months to get me this clone. So will keep you updated on that as well.
36dd2

36dd
Dkstr
20d

devildog1986

devildog1986

im guessing this is pineapple chunk from barney's farm? i love the taste on it. its a mellow inhale smoke but the high will make you suck your thumb. if you like the pineapple chunk you should try liberty haze from barneys farm and grape ape. those are my top favs that I've tried so far. I've grown liberty haze before and I'm growing it again. i wanna try tangerine dream i hope its as good as they say. This is all of course assuming that you are growing barneys pineapple chunk. they sure look happy. whats the average height right now? Good luck.

reloader

reloader

im guessing this is pineapple chunk from barney's farm? i love the taste on it. its a mellow inhale smoke but the high will make you suck your thumb. if you like the pineapple chunk you should try liberty haze from barneys farm and grape ape. those are my top favs that I've tried so far. I've grown liberty haze before and I'm growing it again. i wanna try tangerine dream i hope its as good as they say. This is all of course assuming that you are growing barneys pineapple chunk. they sure look happy. whats the average height right now? Good luck.

Yea it is from barney's. You know what is interesting though: It was just a bonus seed in a order of other seed packs I had.
I ran all the other strains but the Pineapple was the best. So from 1 seed 3 years ago I have kept a mother plant and continually flower this beautiful plant. I grow other strains, but this one is tricky she is easy to over feed, stretches and sometimes really withers late in flower.
Average height is about 5 ft from floor.

devildog1986

devildog1986

man 5 ft. how many plants do you grow? i just have a small 5x5 area thats why I'm asking. you gotta try liberty haze man, if you like pineapple chunk your gonna like liberty haze. sounds like you have it all figured out with the feeding. i try to flush every week to try and prevent overfeeding. I like to grow plants as tall as possible, and some sativas do get pretty tall but tight space is a problem for me. Good Luck man look forward to an update

reloader

reloader

Here is a big pineapple @ about 42 days. And I was short on veg plants so I got this gal from a friend to flower, very interesting training. (like 6 months) I am also taking a chance because this is an unknown strain, so I need to be really careful about it herming or something. The potential is there though, this thing has like 80 tops. I checked it for bugs and she is clean. Will see what she does she is in about 6 days, and so far looks nice and female, with nice little flowers starting all over!
Gy4

Gy3

reloader

reloader

A couple of updates, this "unknown" is really taking off. She has proved to be all female. and was slow to take off flowering, about 2 weeks in now and looking really good. Of course more big pineapples in the back.
Cxz1
Uu1
Cxz

reloader

reloader

Well with the warmer weather came some serious heat issues, I had to put a 11,000 btu portable ac in the grow room, but with no windows, I had to come up with an exhaust, so I got a slant T and cut into my exhaust for my lights and filter, so far so good, the ac exhaust is effing hot.
Got some beauties going though, some pics, enjoy!
Rd2

Rd1

Rd4
Rd6
Rd7
Rd8
Rd3

Latest posts

Top Bottom