• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

Pineapple chunk 70 days 2
View attachment 236607View attachment 236607
Pineapple chunk 70 days

Pre & post harvest. Started as seed, but I like it so much I am now running some clones of her. Very potent, with a nice light fruit taste. It was recommended harvest at 60 days, but I didn't see amber trics until about day 65, by day 70 they were 60% amber.

L

Liberanos5

Do you have a 60X scope for looking at the trics? Would you recommend the one you have? I'm a long way from needing one but I take lots of notes. Thank you.
Pablito

reloader

reloader

It is a cross btween Barneys Pinapple and cheese/skunk.

I use a 30X microscope, I find that the pefect magnification, to view trics and bugs with.

reloader

reloader

N1
N2

Here is a look at my latest grow, a couple of pineapple, and some Cenex(I love this strain, not a heavy yielder, but flowers fast and is very potent), all at various stages of flower, one pinapple I vegged to long and now I am having to bend the top so it will fit under the lights. Tent is 7 ft tall.

jyip

jyip

nice man!,, i betcha got the seed on 4/20 seedgivaway,,,ccuz i have one from april i havent ran yet,,barney farm pinapple chunk,, 25% thc and cbd too,,,,so i guess it is a stinky plant being a skunk huh?

btw,, what ya get off it wight wise brah?? thx and happy smokin it up!

reloader

reloader

View attachment 256515View attachment 256515View attachment 256515View attachment 256516
whats up reloader whats cenex..

Hey man, Cenex is a rather unknown strain, and I dont dont all the genetics. All I know is it is a cross between Godbud and something else. A friend gave me a clone and said I should try it. I did very reluctantly, but I have been growing it ever since. It has a fruity smell with a hint of skunk. Actually the smell is quite strong, but it flowers in 60 days, and this shit is potent. Definatley medcial grade smoke. I only get about 2 zips per plant but it is so good I have kept it going. Here are a couple pics of current Cenex,(under hps).

EVOKE

EVOKE

sounds interesting.. can u show us some dry nug shots when u have a chance....

L

Liberanos5

nice man!,, i betcha got the seed on 4/20 seedgivaway,,,ccuz i have one from april i havent ran yet,,barney farm pinapple chunk,, 25% thc and cbd too,,,,so i guess it is a stinky plant being a skunk huh?

btw,, what ya get off it wight wise brah?? thx and happy smokin it up!
Seeds are given away somewhere? How does an old senior citizen take advantage of THAT????

jyip

jyip

attitude seed company has giveaways and shit,,,check it out ,,,orders come in 9 days from UK to states,, ,can porder w/CC ,,no probs at all so far

yes free, i got a 12 pac of hazeman 1988 g13 hashplats for free, and abunch of single as well,, all top genetics...oh some subcool chernobyl, and space queen, got some autos for free,,, 21 free beans of a 400 order

EVOKE

EVOKE

looking sick bro chunky great job.... we like potent smoke.. i cant wait for my og to finish two more weeks just in time for the max yield show...

Latest posts

Top Bottom