Pineapple Chunk/Critical Jack/Bubblegummer with Coco/GO line

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

yea nice log BR & gud lukn plants....nice dank pauly, did the chunk purple naturally or did you do that?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here's some Pineapple Chunk i grew out! Give you something to look forward to

Thx for stopping by pauly......awesome pic Bro!

You showed the pics.....don't be holding back Mang!....how was the smoke?

Did you go from seed or cut?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Apologies farmers!...been super busy trying to get affairs in order....seeing as how Montana is not sure itself what is going on.

Keep Hope going!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is the Pineapple Chunk @ 35 Days...

Side by Side of Phenos 1/2....PC 1 on the right...PC 2 on the left

DSCN4329

Here is Pineapple Chunk 1....she is very stretchy even after topping it took off!

DSCN4330

Here is Pineapple Chunk 2...from her look she has promise in structure

DSCN4331

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is the Bubblegummer @ 35 Days

DSCN4332

DSCN4333

She is beefy...she looks like she might produce well

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is the Critical Jack @ 28 Days

Side by Side of phenos 1/2...as you can see I got lucky on these also...one slightly strecthy pheno and a shorter better structure...both are very sweet smelling already!

DSCN4336

Criticla Jack 1

DSCN4337

Critical Jack 2

DSCN4338

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is the Bubblegummer @ Day 56

The seed company claims 8 weeks...In my opinion it could easily go another week

DSCN4339

DSCN4340

DSCN4341

DSCN4348

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is Pineapple Chunk 1 @ 56 Days

This Pheno is clearly a sativa leaner...I had to top this girl and she still took off. If I had to pick the keeper out of the two right now....this would probably be the one, however I could be be wrong. That means smoke test comparison....lmao

PC1 although the sativa leaner in structure it actually looks like it will finish a week ahead of the PC2. PC1 is a bulkier producer (not only are the colas bigger at this point they are denser than #2 also) and the smell coming of her is super sweet pineapple incensed flavor....the make you wanna lick your lips kind of smell

DSCN4342

DSCN4343

DSCN4344

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
This is PC2...Honestly I am not that impressed...but I could be way off base here. I will say this one will look closest to the picture provided by the breeder in my opinion.

I am sure it will come down to a smoke test....

DSCN4346

DSCN4347

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is the Ctirical Jack 1 @ 49 Days

This girl is a beauty....nice rounded dome of a cola! Frosted out already and such a delicious fruity sweet smell.

DSCN4350

DSCN4351

DSCN4353

DSCN4354

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is Critical JAck 2 @ 49 Days

DSCN4355

DSCN4356

DSCN4357

DSCN4358

DSCN4359

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I decided to take the BubbleGummer down at 56 days....it could have went another 7-10 days in my opinion.....where as the breeder claims 8 weeks

DSCN4369

DSCN4370

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is Pineapple Chunk 1 Day 63....

DSCN4365

DSCN4366

DSCN4367

DSCN4368

I will be cutting this girl today because of constraints at this time...but I think #1 could have gone another 7-10 pushing it back to 10-11 weeks not the 8 weeks like the breeder claims

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here is Pinapple Chunk 2 Day 63

I will be cutting this girl today also....

DSCN4371

Sorry my close-up shot was totally blur'd...and I didn't check it before cut

Just by the smell, look and density so far I am leaning towards #1

But the deciding factor will be in the smoke test I guess

Leave it to the hands of a couple of stoners...ha-ha

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmers....here is the pics of the Pineapple Chunk 1 & 2 buds

Side by Side

DSCN4376

DSCN4377

Here is Pineapple Chunk 1.... This is the keeper for me after smoking both. This pheno is the sativa leaner in growth....but the pineapple funk exuding off this cut is fuely it's so pugent....I think as it cures out longer the cheese will start to sweeten the taste a lil bit as it is getting creamier as it progresses thru cure. It yielding quite a bit more also...

DSCN4379

Here is Pinapple Chunk 2....to me this is the representaion of the pictures by the breeder....the Pineapple is there just really deep and faint....let's just say the taste and the high leave a lot to be desired

DSCN4378

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I am not sure if I mentioned how I pushed these testers thru....

All these that have been grown on this thread unfortunately have not had direct light above them...so from look they may look like they could have filled out more.

Let me explain the situation.....I have a 10 x 10 room with 3 - 600 watt HPS down each side with a footprint of 4 feet on each side and a 2 foot aisle. All the plants in this grow log were actually grown in the aisle....so in my opinion they all performed well for not being directly under a light source.

Apologies if I did not mention this before

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wat up Farmer's? I have been super busy...getting things back in order. I thought this thread was completed more as I remember. Well I have done away with Coco or any other medium...and gone back to my old ways...ha ha hydroton, H20 and GH Flora...just thought I would stop in and show some chopping day pics of the girl I ended up keeping outta this bunch. I kept a Critical Jack cut that continues to amaze me.....
DSCN5134
DSCN5139
DSCN5140
DSCN5141
DSCN5142
DSCN5144
DSCN5145
DSCN5146
DSCN5147

DSCN5134

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
This plant actually stretches like mad but loves to be trained...and yields well with training. Buds come out nice and dense....and will have you stupified!

Latest posts

Top Bottom