Pipecarver & SpiderFarmer's New G3000 over Auto Pots in a 3'x3'

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
How are your clones that you added azmite to the soil have you noticed any more difference in growth ?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
How are your clones that you added azmite to the soil have you noticed any more difference in growth ?
They are strong and healthy and they've caught up to the 2 plants that were transplanted first. They also look like they've a bit more under growth but that could be strain related.....There's not a big difference between them but the stalks base is still larger on those with azomite than those without.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They are strong and healthy and they've caught up to the 2 plants that were transplanted first. They also look like they've a bit more under growth but that could be strain related.....There's not a big difference between them but the stalks base is still larger on those with azomite than those without.
May 10
My plants are growing fantastic with the new light and new auto pots everything is loving it so I'll just keep feeding and upping the light. I'm at 80% now and my canopy ranges from 11inches on the back left but its off the light in the corner the rest are about 18" with a nice second bunch around 23". All their hairs are standing upright and I'm watching close for any Burning, curling or shying away from the light but so far everything says I like it.

I think they growing exceptionally well at only 3 weeks from flip and I'm feeding full nutes every 2 days I'm adding 3 gallons of 5/5/10/1/3tsp Kool Bloom / 5ml cal/ mag / 4 ml Diamond Nectar / 1 ml Hyclean./ gallon..... giving me a ppm of 1175 and a ph of 6.00......

My 5x5 is getting closer to finishing, we're past 8 weeks now and I can see them filling in, even though my leaves look like shit. I'll have to check but I think its a full feed day tomorrow and I'll hit them with everything I have available. lol ..... In a few days after I feed them I'll be turning the light down to 50-55%and turning the timer back to 18hrs of light on for up to a week - 10 days before I pull them....

I'm anxious to get my revegged Auto girl under led lights and flip her. I want to give her 1 - 2 weeks to adapt to the led's after being under T5's her whole life. She has more branches and under growth than anything I've ever grown. She's a monster and now in a 5 gal pot she's going to explode when I flip her. I wish I could count on an outdoor growing season I'd build her a little green house and let her grow...I'm dreaming.......but she's going to have to deal with heat and humidity when finishing now

I bought 3 sheets of 4x8' 1/4" plywood to build a drying box. It will be 32"x 32" x 4' tall with a 12v computer fan as upper exhaust and lower passive intake I'll fit with filters. That's the plan, I just have to get my tools out and do it now.

IMG 5036
IMG 5039
IMG 5042
IMG 5043
IMG 5046
IMG 5053
IMG 5059
IMG 5068
IMG 5071
IMG 5080
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

March 24
I got 2 deliveries today with supplies I need for my grows and a new air pump for the air domes. Its adjustable so I'll have to play with the flow to see what the best setting for it is I'll start low.

The girls are doing well after a rough transplant, I see one leaf looks like its been chewed on and I've lost 2 tags identifying the plants...not much mater they've all had the same same all so far in their life.

A few pics of girls in my 5x5 flipped 12 days ago. I'll need another net on top soon and I just turned up the lights to 60% at about 16" now. everything is happy.

I'm making up a watering line from a 5 gallon bucket to the 4 plants at the back of the 5x5 tent to make watering easier. I expect to be able to turn on the taps and feed them all at once or independently if necessary
Hey i see u have a g3000 what would be the best height in vegi and bloom first time use it what destiny for dimer for each please help

Top Bottom