Pipecarver's new Spiderfarmer5'x5' with 2-SE3000 growing wild

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

Ya cats they sleep in odd position, I saw him laying there so I covered him up and he stayed like that for about an hour until one of the other cats went and hassled him.

Oct 16
I laid the girls down last night but they were standing up again today so I bent them over some more, I only needed duct tape on 1 lol...

Pics of the girls in the tent are on the far left a Gelato next to a Bubble Bomb and a GSC is up front in a 5 gallon pot. On the right side I hace 2 GSC auto's having a tough time going into flower.

Alaska Thunderfuck
FruityOG
Biscotti Skunk
QCBlue
3 cats bird hunting
I dunno what kind of collars on those cats but mine get out of them like Houdini, lol.
I am ordering a harness for em.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I dunno what kind of collars on those cats but mine get out of them like Houdini, lol.
I am ordering a harness for em.
They're not the greatest harness but they're okay if you are watching them. They can back out of everything I've tried. The small are a bit too small and flimsy clips, the medium size is sturdier but too big for my 2 smaller cats. I've vests for them and I thought they were great until I saw Qnight get tangled then back out of it like it was a Tshirt and he was gone.....I was able to catch him but he had some fun scrambling away first. I also saw my big guy Coal run after a squirrel get to the end of the line and he burst the clips like they weren't even there. They still need monitoring while on the lines. 1cat on a line wasn't bad at getting tangled 2 was trickier 3 lol give it up, it ends up like a spiders web with all off them tangled

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 19,
I can see the buds developing, 10 days from flip. They are all growing very well and thriving under these lights.. I found a deal I couldn't resist of a small 1000w ( we all know means 100 watts ) for $5 after my 30% discount. I moved the SF600 over and added the new cheapo for more light out past the SE 3000 range seeing as I have the room and the plants are invading empty space.

My 2 GSC auto's are looking great & have buds forming like the rest after flipping to 12/12 like the others after almost 2 months in veg.

I'm having some fun with humidity, My humidifier decided to fill it's internal bucket rather than go out the drain port so it filled and shut off last night....75% in the tent this am.....I fixed that but humidity is still not dropping as far as I'd like and I think it with be next to impossible without my humidifier in the tent and vented out.

I know its best to have a lung room but my basement is holding at between 50 & 55%....the tent is holding at 65% with the door wide open and the dehue 2ft away reading 10% different. I have 2 hydrometers in the tent both with comparable readings.....I now turned my dehue 45% on turbo - continuous , I'm going to dry that sucker out tonight if it drain properly.

IMG 1944
IMG 1947
IMG 1948
IMG 1945
IMG 1952
IMG 1941
IMG 1874
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 19,
I can see the buds developing, 10 days from flip. They are all growing very well and thriving under these lights.. I found a deal I couldn't resist of a small 1000w ( we all know means 100 watts ) for $5 after my 30% discount. I moved the SF600 over and added the new cheapo for more light out past the SE 3000 range seeing as I have the room and the plants are invading empty space.

My 2 GSC auto's are looking great & have buds forming like the rest after flipping to 12/12 like the others after almost 2 months in veg.

I'm having some fun with humidity, My humidifier decided to fill it's internal bucket rather than go out the drain port so it filled and shut off last night....75% in the tent this am.....I fixed that but humidity is still not dropping as far as I'd like and I think it with be next to impossible without my humidifier in the tent and vented out.

I know its best to have a lung room but my basement is holding at between 50 & 55%....the tent is holding at 65% with the door wide open and the dehue 2ft away reading 10% different. I have 2 hydrometers in the tent both with comparable readings.....I now turned my dehue 45% on turbo - continuous , I'm going to dry that sucker out tonight if it drain properly.
Oct 21
So far so good....okay my frustration with humidity looks like is fixed. More heat is all I needed, I turned on my heater and it pulled the inside temp up 2 more degree's and dropped my humidity 10%...even after watering and feeding 3 of them today.

I fed my GSC photo 6/6/10/1/2ml up. First bump in bloom, I'll hit her harder next feed and add Monster Bloom.

Everything in the tent is thriving regardless of my humidity problems and I'm liking the looks of the 2 GSC auto's, Pretty because they haven't been topped, bent over and manhandled like my photo's

I have a problem child, not sure what I did, I don't remember pissing on it or doing anything different than I did to her friends. The BlueBerry Kush started with weak looking leaves but kept growing with her friends pretty well then after transplanting and feeding she's gone down hill. I don't remember any trauma she went through, the transplant went fine...or so I thought but she's been pulled and will be discarded.......

The rest are doing great and even the AK47/Blackberry has perked up...

About 1 month back a GSC auto turned male so I pulled him out and put it outside, He's been outside since, frost, hurricane & 2 -half ass'd watering and here she is stretched right out and ready to let it fly....

IMG 1967
IMG 1971
IMG 1974
IMG 1977
IMG 1982
IMG 1983
IMG 1987
IMG 1988
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 21
So far so good....okay my frustration with humidity looks like is fixed. More heat is all I needed, I turned on my heater and it pulled the inside temp up 2 more degree's and dropped my humidity 10%...even after watering and feeding 3 of them today.

I fed my GSC photo 6/6/10/1/2ml up. First bump in bloom, I'll hit her harder next feed and add Monster Bloom.

Everything in the tent is thriving regardless of my humidity problems and I'm liking the looks of the 2 GSC auto's, Pretty because they haven't been topped, bent over and manhandled like my photo's

I have a problem child, not sure what I did, I don't remember pissing on it or doing anything different than I did to her friends. The BlueBerry Kush started with weak looking leaves but kept growing with her friends pretty well then after transplanting and feeding she's gone down hill. I don't remember any trauma she went through, the transplant went fine...or so I thought but she's been pulled and will be discarded.......

The rest are doing great and even the AK47/Blackberry has perked up...

About 1 month back a GSC auto turned male so I pulled him out and put it outside, He's been outside since, frost, hurricane & 2 -half ass'd watering and here she is stretched right out and ready to let it fly....
Oct 22
I pulled my 2 GSC auto's out today for a trim & pics both are looking great, a few pics of my girls in waiting & Dusk

They've done well the last 2 weeks, It'll be another few weeks before I will flip them.
GSC auto 1
GSC auto 2
Biscotti Skunk
FruityOG
QCBlue
Quebec Blast
Alaska Thunderfuck

GSC2 weeks
GSCA2weeks
Biscotti
Fuity
QCBlue
QuebecBlast
Alaska
IMG 1993
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 22
I pulled my 2 GSC auto's out today for a trim & pics both are looking great, a few pics of my girls in waiting & Dusk

They've done well the last 2 weeks, It'll be another few weeks before I will flip them.
GSC auto 1
GSC auto 2
Biscotti Skunk
FruityOG
QCBlue
Quebec Blast
Alaska Thunderfuck
Oct 28,
its been a few days since I updated...ooops.....Everything is doing great, I gave #1 GSC auto & the Bubble Bomb its first taste of Monster Bloom with 1/2 tsp gallon yesterday.

I'm not sure if I'll put a net across the top or what but I'll need to support the buds at some point. I'd like to let the 2 GSC auto's do their thing without lolly popping them I could use some side lighting.

I've bumped the SE3000 up to 70% but I saw some color change & redning of the stalk so I turned it back a couple of points, I'll increase the feed before I adjust it up again.

2 GSC clones & AK47/Blackberry

The rest of the gang, still maybe 2-3 weeks to a month before I flip them. I'd like those in the tent completed before I turn the rest but I'll run out of space before that. I intend on using my 1000 watt hps for them and I don't want 10 flowering girls at once so the longer I can wait the better. With the girls in the tent under 3 weeks and just starting to flower I'm going to have a problems with too many for me to tend properly in flower if I flip the closet girls too soon...........patients is not my strong point.

IMG 2034
IMG 2036
IMG 2037
IMG 2039
IMG 2040
IMG 2042
kuwl

kuwl

Oct 28,
its been a few days since I updated...ooops.....Everything is doing great, I gave #1 GSC auto & the Bubble Bomb its first taste of Monster Bloom with 1/2 tsp gallon yesterday.

I'm not sure if I'll put a net across the top or what but I'll need to support the buds at some point. I'd like to let the 2 GSC auto's do their thing without lolly popping them I could use some side lighting.

I've bumped the SE3000 up to 70% but I saw some color change & redning of the stalk so I turned it back a couple of points, I'll increase the feed before I adjust it up again.

2 GSC clones & AK47/Blackberry

The rest of the gang, still maybe 2-3 weeks to a month before I flip them. I'd like those in the tent completed before I turn the rest but I'll run out of space before that. I intend on using my 1000 watt hps for them and I don't want 10 flowering girls at once so the longer I can wait the better. With the girls in the tent under 3 weeks and just starting to flower I'm going to have a problems with too many for me to tend properly in flower if I flip the closet girls too soon...........patients is not my strong point.
All your plants are looking very healthy PC. I can only hope my next grow turns out as good.
But ya, patients is always my problem too, lol I am getting better tho.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
All your plants are looking very healthy PC. I can only hope my next grow turns out as good.
But ya, patients is always my problem too, lol I am getting better tho.
Ya thanks, I put my heater into the tent and now it's perfect 78 -79f & 52%, the extra 3 degrees has helped me with the humidity. I should be able to shut it off as soon as I turn on the hps, it'll put out all the heat I need. I have to pull my 3x3 out to have room but it should work very well with my panda plastic panels with 1 up against the 5x5.

I'm not 100% what I'll do with the 3x3 I'd like my wife to use it upstairs for veggies, I still have a pepper plant going, maybe some tomato's and I have a light for it but she's not really all that keen on a tent in our front office/cats/house plants room or attending & being responsible for what ever we'd grow.....she's not really the green thumb kind.......knit you a pair of socks in a flash but not into dirty fingers...lol

Sock
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya thanks, I put my heater into the tent and now it's perfect 78 -79f & 52%, the extra 3 degrees has helped me with the humidity. I should be able to shut it off as soon as I turn on the hps, it'll put out all the heat I need. I have to pull my 3x3 out to have room but it should work very well with my panda plastic panels with 1 up against the 5x5.

I'm not 100% what I'll do with the 3x3 I'd like my wife to use it upstairs for veggies, I still have a pepper plant going, maybe some tomato's and I have a light for it but she's not really all that keen on a tent in our front office/cats/house plants room or attending & being responsible for what ever we'd grow.....she's not really the green thumb kind.......knit you a pair of socks in a flash but not into dirty fingers...lol
Oct 29, I pulled out my 2 GSC auto's for pics, GSC #1 I gave 1/2 tsp MB 2 days ago but none yet to GSC # 2....is it my eyes or does #1 have a bit bigger buds? They'll all start getting it now once a week for the next 3-4 weeks and after their first hit at 1/2 tsp I'll give them a full tsp/gallon on their next feed.

While I was at it I took a few more of the girls in waiting,
GSC#1 auto
GSC# 2 auto
Alaska Thunderfuck
FruityOG
Biscotti Skunk
QCBlue
Quebec Blast
Then there's the small Ak47/Blackberry coming along slowly
2 GSC clones
The tent gang, Gelato ( back corner) GSC photo ( front left) Bubble Bomb ( front centre) 2-gsc auto's ( back right)

IMG 2045
IMG 2048
IMG 2050
IMG 2051
IMG 2061
IMG 2060
IMG 2075
IMG 2079
IMG 2065
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
There four auto banana kush from QCS seeds also. They say will only grow to about three and half feet so much for that there over five feet. lol
Your lighting in veg could have something to do with that, I know if I add my red led lights, I'll get more stretch out of them than with just the t5's I use. I think led lights in general throw those numbers off a bit because we can manipulate their height somewhat via the spectrum's used to grow them.......but eh more height in autos is good....no?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I hope there done stretching im running out of height room and once those buds start swelling up im sure supports will have to be installed.
Nov 3
I'm giving full strength General Hydroponic nutrients now at 6/6/12/1 tsp Monster Bloom/ 1 ml Floralicious to all of them and I keep adding 1/4 tsp Epsom salts when watering, I may have to increase ES & food because I'm starting to see some off colouring in the leaves of the Bubble Bomb & 1 GSC. I'm still getting used to these lights.

I also pulled a bunch of leaves off but she's still a jungle I'll have to drop the Gelato a few inches I saw burnt tips today.

I did a rearranging in my grow space,I moved my 3x3x6 under some duct work and it fit perfectly but I had to move🤨 my belt sander & table, My work shop is shrinking rapidly,,,,,,,its getting a little crowded in here. 😏

I hung up the reflector for my 1000w hps, its a bit tight in there but it should provide me with nice heat and I can remove my heater out of the tent. My girls in waiting are getting anxious and out growing the closet, I have to take some clones soon to keep these strains alive. I'll take 2 cuttings off each and hope 1 grows, its all I have space for and I've more seed if any fail.

IMG 2080
IMG 2081
IMG 2082
IMG 2085
sportyridr

sportyridr

Nov 3
I'm giving full strength General Hydroponic nutrients now at 6/6/12/1 tsp Monster Bloom/ 1 ml Floralicious to all of them and I keep adding 1/4 tsp Epsom salts when watering, I may have to increase ES & food because I'm starting to see some off colouring in the leaves of the Bubble Bomb & 1 GSC. I'm still getting used to these lights.

I also pulled a bunch of leaves off but she's still a jungle I'll have to drop the Gelato a few inches I saw burnt tips today.

I did a rearranging in my grow space,I moved my 3x3x6 under some duct work and it fit perfectly but I had to move🤨 my belt sander & table, My work shop is shrinking rapidly,,,,,,,its getting a little crowded in here. 😏

I hung up the reflector for my 1000w hps, its a bit tight in there but it should provide me with nice heat and I can remove my heater out of the tent. My girls in waiting are getting anxious and out growing the closet, I have to take some clones soon to keep these strains alive. I'll take 2 cuttings off each and hope 1 grows, its all I have space for and I've more seed if any fail.

Nicest bunch of plants since I've been following you goin on here, nice job man!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nicest bunch of plants since I've been following you goin on here, nice job man!
Nov 6
The girls are doing well although at bit over 3 weeks but I did something to the BB that's stunted her a bit, I can see purple stems and smaller buds, I'll not admit to what I did, bud it won't happen again...lol.... book keeping while high can get a bit muddled.

Both GSC are doing well although I let #2 dry out again.....It seemed okay yesterday but this am she was hanging and it'll cost her some leaves.....fabric pots have no forgiveness, dry is DRY! and it hardens the soil so that immediate water just runs off.

My veg closet is full, I have my lights as high as I can get them an I've already burned some leaves after they grew into the light overnight. I still want to wait until my tent girls are at least 1 month from flip, giving me enough time between harvests to get everything dried and put away before I've got to go through it again....I'm seeing most of my plants taking 10 weeks in flower, some even more so I need spacing to cover that....

In Tent Gelato at the back left climbing the walls, 2- GSC autos back middle and far right Bubble Bomb front center and GSC photo front left.
Alaska Thunderfuck @ 7 weeks veg
Biscotti Skunk at 8+ weeks veg
Fruity Og at 8+"""""""""
QCblue at 8+" " " " "
Quebeck Blast at 8+ " " " " "

IMG 2087
IMG 2088
IMG 2090
IMG 2095
IMG 2099
IMG 2098
IMG 2104
IMG 2105
IMG 2108
IMG 2116
IMG 2118
IMG 2121
IMG 2123
IMG 2124
IMG 2127
sportyridr

sportyridr

Gelato, GSC are stacking nice in the back...

Maybe a BIG poster that you can't miss when heading up the stairs at the end of your grow shift for the day that says:

DID YOU CHECK ALL PLANTS?.....or something like that

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Gelato, GSC are stacking nice in the back...

Maybe a BIG poster that you can't miss when heading up the stairs at the end of your grow shift for the day that says:

DID YOU CHECK ALL PLANTS?.....or something like that
I put my girls to bed every night, I give them a final look at lights out, this am GSC#1 was hanging...last night it looked good, I didn't lift but the pot looked damp and I still let her dry out....I'm telling you its the fabric pots not me...I blame the pots....lol.....I've a heater in my tent that I think is doing its job a bit too well I guess.....In a few more days it'll be coming out as I put my 1000w hps in operation again, I'd like to wait another month but my veg closet isn't big enough.....They already 2 months in veg, I guess its about time to take cuttings and flip them but I'm waiting as long as I still have an inch of space to grow into....lol.....its getting jungly in here.

" Maybe a BIG poster that you can't miss when heading up the stairs at the end of your grow shift for the day that says: "

my wife says I need a mirror on the door to stop me from walking outside with my hair nets on. When I'm in bloom they are on as I walk in but I keep forgetting the dam things on my head......What reason does that long haired bearded guy have to be wearing a hair net in his basement every day?.......

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I put my girls to bed every night, I give them a final look at lights out, this am GSC#1 was hanging...last night it looked good, I didn't lift but the pot looked damp and I still let her dry out....I'm telling you its the fabric pots not me...I blame the pots....lol.....I've a heater in my tent that I think is doing its job a bit too well I guess.....In a few more days it'll be coming out as I put my 1000w hps in operation again, I'd like to wait another month but my veg closet isn't big enough.....They already 2 months in veg, I guess its about time to take cuttings and flip them but I'm waiting as long as I still have an inch of space to grow into....lol.....its getting jungly in here.

" Maybe a BIG poster that you can't miss when heading up the stairs at the end of your grow shift for the day that says: "

my wife says I need a mirror on the door to stop me from walking outside with my hair nets on. When I'm in bloom they are on as I walk in but I keep forgetting the dam things on my head......What reason does that long haired bearded guy have to be wearing a hair net in his basement every day?.......
Nov 9
I've been pulling a few leaves off but I can't bring myself to strip them down like I see some do. they're starting to smell nice, I did a little bottom pruning and a few small buds that won't make it to the light, sticky sweet fingers I took one of the bigger under branches to my desk for a closer look and I keep putting it to my nose for a whiff of Bubble Bomb.

The girls are looking good although I still see purple narrow stems on the BB so I'll have to keep an eye on her and give her just water & Epsom Salts next feed to see if she clears up at all.

I saw a portable scrog net made from PVC, someone on here posted & I liked the idea but after pricing the pvc and fitting at over $100 per unit I decided to try making a similar set up with Pine. I cut a 2 x 10 into 5 - 4ft posts. To lighten it up. I turned the posts on my belt sander today, about 1 1/2 hrs & I've a bit of hand sanding to do but I think I have what I want for the corners. I'll drill holes in the posts and put dowelling or pine strips for the side pieces. I have 1 large pan on wheels I'll attach a piece of peg board ( seeing as I have a ton of it ) to the bottom and bolt or screw the posts down. If it works out I may make a few more, 5 would be perfect for my hps grown girls.

I have a good crop of Ghost peppers and a keen eye can see a gsc male hanging over onto the peppers, not sure what I'll do with them, maybe a paste, dry a few for seeds, give a few away, can't eat them really too hot for me other than a bit for fun. Maybe on potstickers I like a chilly hot sauce on them maybe I can make a ghost pepper sauce...lol....not likely...just fun to grow...

IMG 2137
IMG 2138
IMG 2139
IMG 2131
IMG 2133
IMG 2136
IMG 2141
IMG 2143
IMG 2147

Latest posts

Top Bottom