PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I got to get my 2 done soon they bout 2 months old I think.
Before they start to spray and I know that smell lol
Ya he's acting all aggressive and spraying everywhere...Tuesday can't come quick enough..There's been lots of screaming today from our small 2 year old so we keep them sepatated fror now. i have our little guy Qnight down here with me..One cat Coal is on the leash outside while the little stinker checks out the new place....short interactions but they're not going well...too much spray and marking his territory in their house..

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
Pipe carver go to Indoor Farmer for terp loc groove bags they are in ONTARIO but ship Canada wide. 1 oz 2.25,1/4 pound 4.50, 1/2 pound 6.00, 1 pound 11.75 per bag. Dealt with them for awhile same day shipping very fair prices.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pipe carver go to Indoor Farmer for terp loc groove bags they are in ONTARIO but ship Canada wide. 1 oz 2.25,1/4 pound 4.50, 1/2 pound 6.00, 1 pound 11.75 per bag. Dealt with them for awhile same day shipping very fair prices.
Thanks for that, I found them with their 10% off I can get a few to try out. ....ah I just tried to place an order but NFW I'll pay the shipping fee's they want for them. I tried, I'll stick with my jars unless I can find them locally.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
I have been using the bags for a few months now they work for me you can either close with zip loc or if you plan long time storage you can also heat seal bag. Cannot see why you could not put in freezer like any other sealed bag. I have been using these bags more than once when just zip locked.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
When i first started using the bags i put a few mini humidity readers in bags to check how they work if keep in range and they did.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
if you don't have any by the next time I order, if you want I'll just add them to my stuff and get you the free shipping
I just went to their website and they'll send a free 1/2 oz bag just to sign up so I'll see what they're like before I buy. I'm in no hurry I have jars but ya I guess you could add $30 worth of 4 -1/4 lb & 2- 1/2 lb Grove bags to your order that would work too.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I just went to their website and they'll send a free 1/2 oz bag just to sign up so I'll see what they're like before I buy. I'm in no hurry I have jars but ya I guess you could add $30 worth of 4 -1/4 lb & 2- 1/2 lb Grove bags to your order that would work too.
This song has been running through my head lately... I added it to my play list and I can't get her out of my head.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This song has been running through my head lately... I added it to my play list and I can't get her out of my head.
June 19
I took a few pics at lights out tonight, everything is looking great, a bit sideways, I coulda shoulda used tomato cages at least. I coulda put them on at flip, I bought 4 for that reason but I got lazy I guess. The Gorilla Glue has been on its side twice now, as soon as its base gets light of water over she goes. I have her wrapped up and propped between 2 others now but I'm over crowding my new to flower BB...I figure 2 more weeks and the culling begins.

Peppers are growing great indoors here and I have 3 small ones plumping up. I'm not sure how to feed yet, I've read light feeding with low Nitrogen. I've been giving them 5 micro/3 grow & 6 Bloom 1 Floralicious. & 2ml up......I've lost a couple of lower leaves but the rest of the plants are thriving.

I don't have any of the Carolina Reapers up yet, they've been germinated and planted for 3 days now. I have 4 of the Ghost Peppers now and all are just about ready to transplant into 1 gal pots, soon as I have room in 2 weeks when I've room elsewhere.

My tent has a full canopy with the Tangie99 1 week ahead of the Bubble Bomb & I noticed the difference in color with a nice green BB & light green T99......These lights require more food, I've read that, been told that, know that myself yet I'm still under feeding.........You do know whats next right.....?.........They'll be dark green and waxy for sure on my next grow...in the tent...lol.

My new black Cat Dusk is starting to fit in better...a lot of screaming and hissing the first few days. He likes my workshop much more than my other cats....he settles right in after an explore and watches me work or sleeps.

In the pics are a Gorilla Glue#4...... Platinum OG ( the big bud)...Gelato......Girl Scout Cookies,...Jamaican Purple Haze...Bubble Bomb...Tangie99....

100 7792
100 7802
100 7817
100 7805
100 7824
100 7827
100 7831
100 7832
100 7836
100 7838
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
June 19
I took a few pics at lights out tonight, everything is looking great, a bit sideways, I coulda shoulda used tomato cages at least. I coulda put them on at flip, I bought 4 for that reason but I got lazy I guess. The Gorilla Glue has been on its side twice now, as soon as its base gets light of water over she goes. I have her wrapped up and propped between 2 others now but I'm over crowding my new to flower BB...I figure 2 more weeks and the culling begins.

Peppers are growing great indoors here and I have 3 small ones plumping up. I'm not sure how to feed yet, I've read light feeding with low Nitrogen. I've been giving them 5 micro/3 grow & 6 Bloom 1 Floralicious. & 2ml up......I've lost a couple of lower leaves but the rest of the plants are thriving.

I don't have any of the Carolina Reapers up yet, they've been germinated and planted for 3 days now. I have 4 of the Ghost Peppers now and all are just about ready to transplant into 1 gal pots, soon as I have room in 2 weeks when I've room elsewhere.

My tent has a full canopy with the Tangie99 1 week ahead of the Bubble Bomb & I noticed the difference in color with a nice green BB & light green T99......These lights require more food, I've read that, been told that, know that myself yet I'm still under feeding.........You do know whats next right.....?.........They'll be dark green and waxy for sure on my next grow...in the tent...lol.

My new black Cat Dusk is starting to fit in better...a lot of screaming and hissing the first few days. He likes my workshop much more than my other cats....he settles right in after an explore and watches me work or sleeps.

In the pics are a Gorilla Glue#4...... Platinum OG ( the big bud)...Gelato......Girl Scout Cookies,...Jamaican Purple Haze...Bubble Bomb...Tangie99....
June 22.
I can't get the humidity down below 60% my 30 pint dehu just doesn't cut it when its 90% outside and all of my plants in flower & the tent desperately needed water or feed this am. With 3 plants in 5 gallon and 10 in 3 gallon fabric pots all getting liquid how the fk am I supposed to keep the humidity down for my flowering girls?..........not a question....I know how....get a bigger fking dehue....arrrrgggg.

Problem with that is my electrical consumption, as it is I have to turn my fans down to slow or when I use my wet vac I blow the fuse. Something real odd happened today. I watered & I was getting ready to vac out the runoff so I turned 1 osculating fan off the other on low, turned wetvac and blew the fuse on my light. Fk I continued to vac up the water and the fking light came back on....WTF ...not a breaker a fuse and not even on the same circuit.....wtf now.....I have me some work to do...but I digress a bigger dehue? ARRRRRggggggg oh ya I've been here before😀

Madmax

Madmax

Hi mate.i solved mine for now adding a finned heater .my exhaust fan cuts on now before the rh goes over 60% .not the most economical by a long mile i know..i'll probably faint when the power bills comes in 😂

Your gals are looking good mate.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
High humidity in Ontario also i have been running a 35 and 50 pint dehumidifer 24-7 dumping water at least twice a day. Humidity in tents about 52 percent .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
High humidity in Ontario also i have been running a 35 and 50 pint dehumidifer 24-7 dumping water at least twice a day. Humidity in tents about 52 percent .
In 1-2 weeks I'll have the number of the plant down and drying so it won't be as bad. Once this crop is in I'll be down to 6 going into flower, that will help with the RH but July Aug can be unbearably humid.....A perfect world I'd be vegging only through those months,,,,,,it didn't work out that way.....again...I'll be full flower mid summer with 6 of them....

Madmax

Madmax

Thats pretty much the same senario here.i was lucky last grow i was vegging at this same time last year.

Whats it like in summer...just as bad pipecarver..i will have to invest in a better dehuey before it hits here.a good one is just as bad driving up the powerbill.a 200watt one just aint enough with 6 plant in a 5x5..not here anyway..

Top Bottom