Pisces Genetic bud shots

• Thread starter Tiger Brandz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up tb? and all you pisces fans, heres some more shots of my vic's high. lovin' this strain..these were chopped at 9 weeks
Photo 39
Photo 38

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hi 420. U are one lucky bastard with that Vic`s high! Those nugs looks absolutely delicious mang ! Really want to get my hands on that one... Hows the taste?

I got a first taste of my HB`s... Still too early for the real flavour, but some awesome smoke, and the dried buds looks insane. looks like i dropped the bud in a bag of flower.. COATED with resin!

Here is a pic with and without the flash. Not cured yet...

IMG 1059

IMG 1061

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Done some MB along with some KW and just started some KH (though not the best germs).
I will get some pics of the MB as they only have 2 weeks left.
Great gear all around, Jimmy is one of my fave breeders out.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Missed the harvest my boi was in a hurry to get her down, but no worry's he has another 1 in about half way through and she's looking better than the last 1, much bigger frostier and prettier. I will get some pics up soon just waiting for her to be in all her glory.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Yeah Woody! that will be sick man, all I hear is motorbreath this motorbreath that, hahaha and never see any decent pic's!

Keep well man

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
symbiote420

symbiote420

Funkberry nuggz!
Funkberry 142
Funkberry 143
Funkberry 144
Funkberry 145
Funkberry 146
Funkberry 147
Funkberry 148

Hung dried 2 wks, put on racks for another, and now they have been curing close to a week, this is the last time I'll burp the jars. I made f2s with #6 & #7......and so far I've sampled #1, 2, & 7, I'm about to spark #3 up rite now! The 1st thing that comes outta my peeps mouths is "Where that sh*t at"! Lol
Perfect name for this strain Jimmy, some phenos have a smell the reminds me of Chemdog #4, I have a nice range of smells going too, mostly chemmy funk with slight variations of grape and/or blueberry undertones, Dee-lish! I'll do a smoke report on my favorite pheno after a nice smoke party!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom