Pisces Test: Cheese S1 - Coco, Stadium, Barebulb

• Thread starter sfzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

Much respect to Jimmynitz and Pisces Genetics for the opportunity!:bow

Along with the tester seeds, Jimmynitz added SSH x Sage and Trainwreck x sfvog. You don't know how incredibly stoked i am about having both these crosses...honestly, i couldn't have been gifted more desirable crosses. For the extras, I'm very grateful!

Seeds came in rigid packaging and arrived undamaged.

All 6 Cheese S1s are in papertowels. They will be started in pure coco under T5s. Moved into a coco/perlite mix and then flowered in the stadium after some weeks of veg. Might veg em under the HPS to hurry things along and add some vigor to the girls/boys.

No pictures yet, my cam is at the garden as i'm harvesting the stadium now. I'll get some photos of the sprouts when the pop.

Respect to the Jimmynitz, Logic, and the Farm!

:movie

sticky icky

sticky icky

SFZOOOOO! what it iz mang these are gonna be sick in your setup for rock it out bro,hope evrthangs been good,late!

S

sfzoo

^thanks for stopping by ya'll.

going into solo cups today, or tomorrow. Then will be veggin them for a few weeks, cut, then flower.

I'll throw up some photos, but won't be back here until there is some significant progress. Vegging pics are boring.

lookin forward to these cheesey girls!!!

Z

Z-ro

Veg shots might not be the most exciting but since its a test grow I personally would be interested to see profile shots of the different phenos while vegging. Helps give a better look as to what the strain has to offer imo.

S

sfzoo

Absolutely. Agreed.

Just won't be much more than that. I'll probably keep the males too and have them work outside.

thx for stoppin in.

S

sfzoo

6/6. took longer than usual, but they all popped.

seedlings are in rapid rooters until they all a few inches above. Then into pure coco.

seedling pics when they get into the coco.

S

sfzoo

IMG_9336.jpg

got 1 straggler that broke the seed but then stopped growing :sign0065:

I'll keep her until I know she's done.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up sfzoo? lookin good. cant wait to see what kinda gems we get outta these. so stoked...peacentreez

S

sfzoo

slowly but surely my friend.

they all made it, thought i was gonna lose one but she survived!

i'll be updating, but not much has changed.

S

sfzoo

Sorry for the long overdue update..

So here I am 4wks or so after the broke surface and they are not nearly as large as i'd like them.

I'm fairly new to seed runs, so maybe i'm not feeding soon enough.

9/14/11

IMG_9336.jpg

got 1 straggler that broke the seed but then stopped growing :sign0065:

I'll keep her until I know she's done.

And here they are 10/10/11

IMG_9564.jpg
IMG_9565.jpg

And finally here they are 10/17/11

IMG_96051.jpg

IMG_96071.jpg
IMG_96101.jpg

IMG_9609.jpg

IMG_96081.jpg
IMG_96111.jpg

And final xplant shot, I mustuv forgot to snap a shot of #5.
IMG_9612.jpg

You'll notice a bit yellowing and necrosis that is typical of root issues. Cal Mag def as well. when inspecting the roots upon xplant I noticed that it is FAR from rootbound. In fact, some have poorly developed rootsystems.

Interested in what you other farmers may think is at play here?

In any event, they are now in some pure coco under the HPS.
The plan is to top once, then flip.

A

A-Roe

are you giving them Hygrozme or anything to help those precious roots out.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Were the pots and roots warm enough?

Surfr

S

sfzoo

are you giving them Hygrozme or anything to help those precious roots out.

nope. I usually run cannazyme, but didn't in this case. good point though.

Were the pots and roots warm enough?

Surfr

yes sir. its our warmest months around here.

thanks for the replies...hopefully they take off from here.:ninja

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
How are they coming along sfzoo?

It does look like root issues from cool temps/overwatering. I can see algae growing on the perlite in the pics...that tells me the medium is staying too moist for too long. You said its warm in there so I guess that is not the culprit. BTW...what are your lowest avg. temps in there?
Is the medium fresh, or re-used? It could be root rot, root aphids??

S

sfzoo

How are they coming along sfzoo?

It does look like root issues from cool temps/overwatering. I can see algae growing on the perlite in the pics...that tells me the medium is staying too moist for too long. You said its warm in there so I guess that is not the culprit. BTW...what are your lowest avg. temps in there?
Is the medium fresh, or re-used? It could be root rot, root aphids??

Hey Jimmy,

Not sure what it was. Thinking it was the re-used coco mix. I'll need to put seeds in some fresh medium next time. Made the same mistake w/ the Kushplant seeds.
Live N Learn.

Anyhow, soon as they hit their new pots with fresh coco they've been super happy.

Until that bastard mouse came by and burrowed into the coco eating up a bunch of roots....:sign0065:
..taken care of.

So, theyr'e vegging 1 more week. and into the stadium.

You said in another thread that i should expect them to be relatively consistent between phenotype.
So, i was wondering would it be prudent to just flip 4 and keep 1 as a mother? or should i still take cuts of all in case there is a difference?

these were on Oct. 26.

IMG_9630.jpg
IMG_9631.jpg

I'll get more recent photos in the coming days.
STOKED to get these girls into flower.

mack 10

mack 10

looks much better bro:) i was wondering the same thing with cuts, to be on the safe side i 'd take one from each, but space dictates...anyway good luck.

Top Bottom