Pisces Test: Cheese S1 - Coco, Stadium, Barebulb

• Thread starter sfzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

ps i've had a mouse before as well, little fuc''ers. if you higher the pots up,say ontop of another pot, they cannot reach the plant. In my experience mice only want to eat the freshest seedlings, usually your best ones..strangelly they dont like clones, mack.

S

sfzoo

yeah man. seems like he's fond of the roots close to the stalk. burrows, munches on fresh roots and makes a damn mess of the coco.

i hate that little mouse.

S

sfzoo

Here they are after the topping. left one untopped.

no clones taken.. still not sure if i'm gonna keep one, or take cuts and just hope one roots. we shall see...

in any event, they will be flipped in the coming days. perhaps tomorrow.

IMG_9684.jpg
IMG_9687.jpg

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey Jimmy,

Not sure what it was. Thinking it was the re-used coco mix. I'll need to put seeds in some fresh medium next time. Made the same mistake w/ the Kushplant seeds.
Live N Learn.
Yep that's what it was. I've done that before too, seedlings and cuttings don't do so well in old coco. Older plants with more established roots can handle it better....yup live n learn.
I can see you have cannazyme in your pics...give them that every watering and a root stim like RE to help them out of their funk faster.

Anyhow, soon as they hit their new pots with fresh coco they've been super happy.

Until that bastard mouse came by and burrowed into the coco eating up a bunch of roots....:sign0065:
..taken care of.

So, theyr'e vegging 1 more week. and into the stadium.

You said in another thread that i should expect them to be relatively consistent between phenotype.
So, i was wondering would it be prudent to just flip 4 and keep 1 as a mother? or should i still take cuts of all in case there is a difference?
ALWAYS take cuttings from whatever you grow from seed..every plant. If you don't and find a plant you want to keep, you'll be outta luck.:mad0233: You could always try to reveg, but that takes a while...plus, since you already have some root issues reveg could definitely be a little trickier. Back in my younger days, I lost a couple KILLER plants from seed that I never took cuts of or reveged...another example of ya live n learn!
these were on Oct. 26.

IMG_9630.jpg
IMG_9631.jpg

I'll get more recent photos in the coming days.
STOKED to get these girls into flower.

S

sfzoo

cloned, and flipped.
pretty stoked on these!

:banana1sv6:

:movie

A

A-Roe

good shit, that's 18 different plants I get to see flowering hope everthing goes good for you guys.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
:banana1sv6:Thats what I've been waiting to see...THE STADIUM!!!:banana1sv6:

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up sfzoo? lookin like your a busy man. niiice! the cheese all look really similiar. mine are already puttin on the crystals. yummy! CHEESE for everyone...lol +1 for you.. peacentreez

S

sfzoo

^Thanks guys. Little update.

Nearly all plants are identical, save for plant size. The size is most likely due to my poor start and stunted growth of a few as a result.

Budsites are established, the fun has begun! They'll be getting a proper leg shaving in the days ahead. About week 2.5-3.5 here.

IMG_9864.jpg
IMG_9865.jpg
IMG_9862.jpg

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

looks like these bad girls are tryin their best to please you :)

S

sfzoo

Jimmynitz...

sorry man. shit happened and couldn't find the time to keep up w/ the thread.

I have all 6 cuts, you WILL have this thread revived and completed.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Some sick genes you got blessed with sfzoo, from what I have seen the cheese S1 performed very nicely for the other test growers so you should have some fire..........but you might already know what they are like?

Are you gonna run them stadium style again?
Looks sick man, can you elaborate on it abit?

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom