Pissed At Norml

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I live in Oklahoma. We are finally voting on medical in a few months. It is expected to pass. But it was last time too. Not one dollar from Norml apart to show up in Oklahoma fight. To be fair I reached out to norml to see if that was the case. They didn't respond.
So where do the donations go that are collected in Oklahoma? While i want all states to be full legal, there are those of us that have a real medical need for this plant and that's more important than seeing people able to get it so they don't get busted for recreational.

K

kansabis

Idk the story but I'm in a similar but maybe even more anti marijuana state and I reckon that they don't see a victory so they just bow out and who knows what happens to the donations but we all know how people are with money....

no bals

no bals

Pretty much. I got an email today from them asking to contact local congressmen in support of HR 1227 ending prohibition.

Kinda funny since they didn't ask for money.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I get those all the time, but only for federal stuff. My state will still give life sentences, but that's not a big deal for norml. We have a really good chance of success this time but some help would be nice. I hate to think how much money I wasted on donations to them.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
There was a reply that was nonsense a couple posts back but it's gone now. thus my previous comment
"excuse me"

K

kansabis

Yeah that reply was crazy,it started off normal enough then went off the deep end.

Top Bottom