Pistils on flowers turning color at 3 weeks!

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Same thing happened to my grow. I had 3 plants in a 32x32, they were really bunched up with leaves everywhere. I had some nights where the humidity would get up to the mid 70’s. I don’t know if what happened to me was my error or genetics. And reading about crop king seeds, it’s possible it was genetics.

I’ve been smoking my hermie bud and it’s actually not bad. Plus I have about 50 good seeds. So don’t let it bother you too bad, it bothered me for awhile lol

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Same thing happened to my grow. I had 3 plants in a 32x32, they were really bunched up with leaves everywhere. I had some nights where the humidity would get up to the mid 70’s. I don’t know if what happened to me was my error or genetics. And reading about crop king seeds, it’s possible it was genetics.

I’ve been smoking my hermie bud and it’s actually not bad. Plus I have about 50 good seeds. So don’t let it bother you too bad, it bothered me for awhile lol
I'm not gonna let it get me down. I'll look at it like either way will benefit from it.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I've had it happen, and there was nothing wrong with the buds in the end, just has to be diligent about breaking it up and pulling out little baby seeds. There can be such a thing as too many plants in there. One reason is the additional transpiration of the plants and that will lead to higher humidity, but there is also a real process called "the shading response". Basically, when it is really crowded and the plants can sense being shadowed by the leaves of another plant, the hormones will switch internally from trying to put on weight, to trying and grow taller to get the most light. So too many plants can effect overall outcome in a variety of ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom