Pistils turning black during flower

• Thread starter Tez710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tez710

Tez710

I noticed that some of the pistils on one of my plant are turning brown/black. Any ideas what’s going on? My other plants are pretty normal.

Pistils turning black during flower
Pistils turning black during flower 2
Plantdaddy

Plantdaddy

Im far from an expert but I've had this many times in certain strains where different phenos throw out pistols from purple to black to red and pink and everything in between. Plant looks healthy from your up close pic. I would say it's just an expression of a purple leaning pheno.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Look like they are dying back? If so possibly pollinated. To much wind ir touching them will also cause them to die back if that is infact the case.
Never heard of that a/m you know so much useful lnformation where have you got your knowledge from have you been in the industry or just a longtime farmer 👨‍🌾?very helpful you have been a great help to me a few times already sorry for changing the subject of the thread tez

Cypress66

Cypress66

How far are they hello by the way
And what are they my last one was Black Domina x bubblegum and one in particular went black grown before and they always go dark just finished two special Kush and one of them is purple but the other one is green i like the purple it looks sexy on the buds i grew purple bud from white label seeds and they never really looked purple some on the leaves but it does have a few different strains in it had same experience with the blue strains i have grown only on the leaves and that was a purple colour I’ve heard and read before that it is temperature related it comes out when it’s a bit cooler and obviously the leaning of one of the genetics if it’s a hybrid

Cypress66

Cypress66

no i never do, not for any particular reason either..
only for issues i would like wpm..
I don’t ever do it at any point of the bud growth but I think I’m going to stop as never really been sure anyway i saw vigorous new shooting but it 100% stunted my plants that was using triacontanol and ga mind i so you don’t even mist your plants with water?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don’t ever do it at any point of the bud growth but I think I’m going to stop as never really been sure anyway i saw vigorous new shooting but it 100% stunted my plants that was using triacontanol and ga mind i so you don’t even mist your plants with water?
no misting nothing, ok like i have sprayed milk on my plants (only works on hot sunny days or with 1000 watt metal halide lights) as it’s good for their health and immune system, also great at keeping wpm away, but that’s maybe once during a grow, because i’ve had wpm in my grow last year., so i’m still paranoid of it showing back up evenly though i took apart everything and clean with hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl.,
but no i don’t mist.,

Cypress66

Cypress66

no misting nothing, ok like i have sprayed milk on my plants (only works on hot sunny days or with 1000 watt metal halide lights) as it’s good for their health and immune system, also great at keeping wpm away, but that’s maybe once during a grow, because i’ve had wpm in my grow last year., so i’m still paranoid of it showing back up evenly though i took apart everything and clean with hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl.,
but no i don’t mist.,
Wpm? Is that pests or disease

Cypress66

Cypress66

366ABC16 604A 4927 B1C1 EEDBEED3FBB8
Check this out first two leaves i removed this is the second two it has grown two tops have had this once before on a cutting i seem to remember that it was a good plant

3766BE51 374F 47BF BC2C 12B797E08229

Latest posts

Top Bottom