Pizza Gone Wrong

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Ladies and Gents...
As some of you may be very well aware I work within the restaurant industry. Actually, right now I can honestly say that this just happens to be my 12th pizza job over the course of my dimwit life. Well after all, my Mother was a four-time cancer survivor. As loving-children of our parents IF you remotely have a conscience and any sense of common decency we find ways of putting our parents 1st. Even if it means moving our happy-asses around a bit. Right? Well I just happen to be one of those only-child cases who looked after Mom for phucking infinity, okay?

In lieu of this I have spent my life clinging to the "one" profession and flag that I carry to this very day. I'm still in the pizza business and I WOULD LIKE TO EMPOWER EVERY ONE OF YOU... WHO READ THIS THREAD TODAY!

Something happened tonight that simply cannot be justified. Right now, I work with some of the finest individuals that "come and conquer" every working day. I mean, we shove a watermelon through a pea-hole in this place every day. So without divulging nor identifying any specific persons nor my place of work... The "one" and only driver within our employ who DOES NOT DIVULGE in cannabis nor alcohol nor any usage of anything... just made us look like a bunch of ASSES.

Delivered an entire order right on time but the fried chicken was there; the cole slaw was there; their Caesar salad with croutons and parmasean was there... but... the pizza box was empty?!

I've been doing this my whole LIFE. How the flying phuck' do you you miss an EMPTY BOX???

So there it is, folks... My entire STONED CREW know how to GET SHIT DONE even if it means having six arms and eight legs but my STR8 guy lost a 15 year customer tonight.

STONERZ FUCKING RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I am talking about the natural working world around us who perform; live and work as we do every day. I just happen to be one of those patients who's overcome a neurological disorder that, I might add was over 10 years ago, now. I have an absolutely flawless DMV and am a fully functional part of society today. As are my confidantes. We work to fullest extent of our ability; we are agile; sharp and nobody goes home until our ship is ripe and ready for tomorrows bullshit, and no two days are alike. Then we clock off... and it's ON.

So when we return back to who we were before we walked into our 'punctual daily duties'... we are not zealots, we certainly are not stupid and I would have to say that at least right now I just can't understand what happened tonight with this box.

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

My kids big insult to say something sucks is to call it rotten pizza. Cartoons get interrupted by a breaking news story...whoever is talking gets called rotten pizza.

Thank you for your service. I hold pizza in high regard, besides growing weed, making pizza is one of the few things I do that I would consider a creative outlet/expression. Once I get my mountain retreat going I am building a big stone oven outside to make them.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ladies and Gents...
As some of you may be very well aware I work within the restaurant industry. Actually, right now I can honestly say that this just happens to be my 12th pizza job over the course of my dimwit life. Well after all, my Mother was a four-time cancer survivor. As loving-children of our parents IF you remotely have a conscience and any sense of common decency we find ways of putting our parents 1st. Even if it means moving our happy-asses around a bit. Right? Well I just happen to be one of those only-child cases who looked after Mom for phucking infinity, okay?

In lieu of this I have spent my life clinging to the "one" profession and flag that I carry to this very day. I'm still in the pizza business and I WOULD LIKE TO EMPOWER EVERY ONE OF YOU... WHO READ THIS THREAD TODAY!

Something happened tonight that simply cannot be justified. Right now, I work with some of the finest individuals that "come and conquer" every working day. I mean, we shove a watermelon through a pea-hole in this place every day. So without divulging nor identifying any specific persons nor my place of work... The "one" and only driver within our employ who DOES NOT DIVULGE in cannabis nor alcohol nor any usage of anything... just made us look like a bunch of ASSES.

Delivered an entire order right on time but the fried chicken was there; the cole slaw was there; their Caesar salad with croutons and parmasean was there... but... the pizza box was empty?!

I've been doing this my whole LIFE. How the flying phuck' do you you miss an EMPTY BOX???

So there it is, folks... My entire STONED CREW know how to GET SHIT DONE even if it means having six arms and eight legs but my STR8 guy lost a 15 year customer tonight.

I tell you what... some of the dumbest, selfish, down right unhealthy people i have ever met are against marijuana. Im just coming to realize though that in my area... people make a living on the drug war so theyre stupid pieces of shits anyway hahaha

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's hilarious. I've worked a coupla pizza gigs back in the day, I can't even imagine how he'd grab the box and NOT notice how light it was, or that it was cold. Hello? Was it me you're looking for?

Funny how working World's Best Pizza turned me offa pizza, but workin' Tastee Freeze I still LOVES me the ice cream. Can't have either now, but hey.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

So what's the protocol for empty box delivery? a free pie? Least you vent your frustrations in a constructive way!
I'm the guy who ran them a full pizza box in place of the empty one. So that also makes me the guy who had to delicately and sweetly try and keep Mr Barnes' business. I am after all a manager.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

There isn't any protocol when a valued return customer slams the door in your face with a "goodbye".

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
There isn't any protocol when a valued return customer slams the door in your face with a "goodbye".
15 year customer... i would make him like 5 pizzas for free. ..thats a big loss

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

That's hilarious. I've worked a coupla pizza gigs back in the day, I can't even imagine how he'd grab the box and NOT notice how light it was, or that it was cold. Hello? Was it me you're looking for?

Funny how working World's Best Pizza turned me offa pizza, but workin' Tastee Freeze I still LOVES me the ice cream. Can't have either now, but hey.
The weight was my point exactly. How does anybody miss a diet pizza that weighs NOTHING?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Pizza 003
Pizza 002
Only time ive ever been a little ticked cause you gotta be pulling like 3 g's in a delivery car to fold over a pie! In all honesty i adore you za makers! Nothing like hitting little italy in the city and grabbing a plate sized slice for a couple bucks!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Oh... Oh! It was the BBQ Chicken Delight at RoundTable that was a bitch to deliver because any turn taken too fast would fold up that whole pie into one corner of the box.

I remember making two attempts at delivering a BBQCD on a hot summer day and both were failures. It's got a skin on the bottom; two kinds of sauce; and has a skin of cheese floating across the top. It's destined for failure.

That family were so pissed at me but I knew they couldn't do any better themselves so I called-in a 3rd pie; this time out my own pocket. So I handed their money back and said, "You know what? You're right... you can certainly do better than I. Go ahead on down and pick it up yourself on me."

I know they got it home and ate slop from the corner of the box because they ordered it with double cheese. Slider-pizza.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 666911 View attachment 666912 Only time ive ever been a little ticked cause you gotta be pulling like 3 g's in a delivery car to fold over a pie! In all honesty i adore you za makers! Nothing like hitting little italy in the city and grabbing a plate sized slice for a couple bucks!
Hahaha lmao... that fool drifted all the way to your house... scored mad drift points

soserthc1

soserthc1

I delivered pizza for over ten years in one of the busiest markets for pizza imaginable. 60-75 deliveries in a eight hour shift and have never delivered a empty box. I don't even see how that's possible
There has to be a process ....pizza out of oven in box goes here ...empty boxes are at separate spot...

How does someone still have a folded pizza picture from 2013 @THELORAX802 you must of been super pissed keeping the picture that long.

Anyways mistakes happen offer dude a free pie or don't charge for the return box with a pizza in it ....lol life goes on and if your product is good (dudes order for 15yrs) he will still be ordering next Friday

Keep his addy highlight and be sure to say will be sure to add the pizza to the box mr Barnes

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Ladies and Gents...

...who DOES NOT DIVULGE. Thank-you thank-you iPhone spellcheck. Looking back I see you've jacked me yet again.

INDULGE

xavier7995

xavier7995

So....got any good pizza place stories? Pizza is a topic near and dear to stoners. Any tips for making tasty pies?

Stuck up for little ceasars yesterday. While it's not that good in the big picture of pizza, for 5 bucks it's amazing. Detroit style FTW! Also their founder just passed away and the article about his love of Detroit and quietly paying Rosa parks rent brought a tear to my eye.

Top Bottom