pk 13/14

• Thread starter Hank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hank

Hank

Lets beat this dead horse a little more!
What should I be looking for in the plants that would indicate when I should start using pk13/14. Should I see just the start of flower sites that just have a few hairs or more definite obvious start?
Canna suggests on an 8 week flower a range between week 4.5 to 6. I'm at week 4 with some obvious bud sites.
I think I should pk now and the next water.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

They changed the instructions a while back.

I'm sure it used to be dose them for 1 week in week 4/5.

Now I think it says dose from 5,6,7 on a 9 weeker?
I wouldn't be shy to add pk at 1/4 or 1/3 strength then dose them up next week when well into week 5?

I struggled with this on my last run so also wouldnt mind some more experienced input?

sixstring

sixstring

I run hammerhead 9/18 or 2-4-10 on almost every water from about week 3 to 7 on my 9 weekers.but only 30 to 40% str.maybe 200ppm of my 700 to 800 ppm total is flower boost.

Hank

Hank

Thanks for the info. I never know how exactly to use it. I decided use it at 3/4 strength according to their grow guide, my EC was up a tad to 2.0 but I think it should be ok, plants seem to be loving the higher EC this time.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Thanks for the info. I never know how exactly to use it. I decided use it at 3/4 strength according to their grow guide, my EC was up a tad to 2.0 but I think it should be ok, plants seem to be loving the higher EC this time.

Good shout, I normally give them a taste of PK the ramp it up to full, then tail it off over the next week or so then a good 10 day flush if doing a big flush at end

Hank

Hank

Just tucked the girls in for the night. They grow up and mature so
fast................

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah man, every time i try to use any kind of bloom booster i end up with that kind of foxtailing, instead of nice fat nugs i get an assload of foxtails that weighs out ok but just doesn't have the same bag appeal.

...and finding useful information on it's use seems a fools errand when i read so many conflicting opinions, ...it sure would be nice to get some specifics from those that have used these products longterm.

...btw, your plants and buds look great, i'll bet they turn out right tasty!

peace, bozo

Hank

Hank

Bozo I've been using canna boost through most of this grow, not cheep. But just wondering why its taking so long to ripen. Today is day 75 is this typical using coco? I'm growing chronic from serious and they say 58 to 65 days. Looks like it could still be a week or two away.

Natural

Natural

maybe some foxtails from boost plus heat. mostly i think, you just have some long runners. looking good bro

Hank

Hank

Day 85 decided to start to flush hoping they will be ready within the next 10 days. Mostly cloudy but one plant still has a lot of white hairs. I really cant believe its taking this long considering I grew the exact same strain in 65 days.
Test 002
Test 006
Test 007
Test 008

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

That is crazy man, sometimes you get one or two that go way longer but the whole lot?

Looks good anyway man, not long now. Flush, chop, dry, smoooooke

Hank

Hank

Day 94 getting closer but found some mould growing inside a few of the bigger buds. Thinned out some of the bigger buds.
Humidity got a bit high (60%)with the spring weather, dehumidifier is running
Testing 005
Testing 002
Testing 003

Hank

Hank

Finally threw in the towel and started to chop the last few days. Taking the last 2 plants tomorrow even though both are look like their still showing new white hairs. Stopped feeding 2 weeks or more ago.
Noticed some of the stock on the others was hollow?

Top Bottom