PKK's Grow Log: Skywalker OG, ECSD, Bubba Kush, 707 HB, Pure Kush Supersoil Grow

• Thread starter purekushkills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purekushkills

Farmers!
Welcome to our second endeavor to grow some quality medical cannabis :D

Last round we ran some cuts that we were unsure about, namely the bubba kush turned trainwreck:mad0223:

This round were not Effin around...all cuts are from a humboldt dispensary where these cuts are grown year round and provided as medicine. Every cut we have was chosen because of its final product.:character0050:

Last time we used the GH 3 part method in fox farms ocean forrest, with no training whatsoever. They were all in 2 gal grow bags and half the bitches hermied.

This time we made our own version of subby's supersoil, taking happy frog soil and adding perlite, kelp meal, bone meal, blood meal, dolomite lime, etc:rock 3 gal grow bags are being utilized this time, for a little more root space...and we got 10 bitches in there this time as opposed to 18. They are going to have ample room for training:fighting0040:

The clonelets were put into veg about 4 days ago, will get pics up very soon, along with the meds I pick up from Fruitridge today!

As always, keep it green guys...
To another journey on the Farm

-PKK

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice selection there brother. I'm crazy for that Pure Kush flavor at the moment, LOL. Let the grow show begin!

0MEGA

what was the final product from pure kush like?
was it similar to bubba would you say? smell and bud structure?
ive had pure kush a few times and it seems pretty close to bubba ot has that kinda coffee smell but much frostier

true grit

true grit

Sweet bro!! I'll be sticking around, can't wait to see all these babies crankin in the Super Soil!

P

purekushkills

Omega- You nailed it. Think insanely deep candy bubba flavor :D

True Grit- Good to have you around bro...this rotation should be amazing. Needa get my Chemdog #4 up in there tho!

Fader- Thx man, we'll get this 600 crankin out candy kush nugs :passingjoint:

Today I went to fruitridge health and wellness in sac...and boy am I glad I did:weed-sign:

Got swerves pre-98 bubba kush cut for 20 bucks! Grabbed some cali connection Tahoe OG while I was there too....amazing piney lemon og flavor!!! Best believe this Pre-98 and Chemdog #4 will be dominating the next round...tex led the way for that movement :D

Those genetics were worth the price I payed plus the price of the meds i purchased!!! Soon everyone I know will be growin it :character0053:

To Swerve and Fruitridge, cheers
-PKK

(pics comin soon)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:flower

Hella grow man.. I cannot wait for this one.. need-pics-hurry!!! :D

P

purekushkills

Veg

Here ya go guys,

A little early, but these will be some genetic gems!:rock

When I made the drive down to Sacramento to see the folks at Fruitridge I got a Pre-98 Bubba Clone and some DANK Cali Connection Tahoe OG!

The individual pic is the 707 HB...my boy doubledub is growing that out right now and it stinks to high heaven :D

The family shot is as follows...

SD HB HB SW BK
HB HB SW PK BK

SD-Sour Diesel
HB-707
PK-Pure Kush
BK-Bubba Kush
SW-Skywalker OG

These pics are about a week old, they are really blowin up now...i'll take some more shots later tonight :D

-PKK

707 Headband
Family
Cali Connection Tahoe OG
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Niceeee family you got there man..! I bet that Tahoe is dank as fuk man.. Can you take a few more pics of the buds out of the jar. Thanks man, I just want to see how it looks from the clubs out there and whatnot.

P

purekushkills

shit tex, my camera was a friends phone...and that 1/8th of OG is gone as of about an hour ago :(

It was complete fire...ill put up the pic i did take of a nice nug...but its blurry. It had the classic lemon pinesol smell with a distinct pine finish...delicious!

I'll have to go back soon just for some more of the same med!

-PKK

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
No biggie man.. thanks tho.. happy harvest..

P

purekushkills

Alright, this is a week before the flip...maybe 2. After I took the pics I topped all of em...I'll start training when I get back in town tomorrow :D

By the way, the ladies are diggin the supersoil...I don't think I'll ever go back...

:ridinghorse:

Doubledub...get some pics of that Chemdog #4 and Pre98 up in this thread! U know those mothers are just itching to provide clones to everyone in the area:character0180:

-PKK

0316001259b
Downsized 0316001259
Downsized 0316001259a
Downsized 0316001300
Venom818

Venom818

Looking good bro is that the la pure kush or the old school pure kush og pheno.

P

purekushkills

Venom: The co-op we sourced the cuts from in humboldt had sample product of all of their cuts. The pure kush was very similar to bubba, but with a kickass deep fresh candy taste to it. Based on what the dispensary said, it is a very low yielder, but based on the smoke, I could care less how it yields...it was some of the best I've puffed on to date :D

In no way did it smell or look like any type of OG.

Anyone got other experiences with pure kush cuts? I'd love to hear of the others...

There are probably many variations of kush out there that people are calling "pure". To me, a pure kush would have to come from the Hindu Kush mountains...OG being a hybrid, I'd like to say the cut I have runs more true to the growth traits of plants naturally occuring in that region. Huge resin production , short and squat.

Ohh well, I LOVE Bubba, I LOVE OG, and I LOVE hybrids of both...Can't go wrong with all these kush genetics in my garden!

-PKK

Venom818

Venom818

Venom: The co-op we sourced the cuts from in humboldt had sample product of all of their cuts. The pure kush was very similar to bubba, but with a kickass deep fresh candy taste to it. Based on what the dispensary said, it is a very low yielder, but based on the smoke, I could care less how it yields...it was some of the best I've puffed on to date :D

In no way did it smell or look like any type of OG.

Anyone got other experiences with pure kush cuts? I'd love to hear of the others...

There are probably many variations of kush out there that people are calling "pure". To me, a pure kush would have to come from the Hindu Kush mountains...OG being a hybrid, I'd like to say the cut I have runs more true to the growth traits of plants naturally occuring in that region. Huge resin production , short and squat.

Ohh well, I LOVE Bubba, I LOVE OG, and I LOVE hybrids of both...Can't go wrong with all these kush genetics in my garden!

-PKK

cool thnx

true grit

true grit

Looking good bro, anxious to see how they do with the supersoil.... recently scored some Pure Kush test beans from a homie.... I'll post pics once they get poppin, but they were labeled "SoCal Pure Kush- not Bubba!!"....so evidentally there are some "PK" cuts rolling around that are more Bubba if anything, and ive heard the same....

P

purekushkills

thx for stoppin by truegrit! How'd that purple stardawg turn out for ya homie?

Yeah I am under the impression that Socal Pure Kush is some real candy kushy stuff...trich dripped. The pure kush thats been going around norcal dispensaries has had the bubba look, but with hues of blue...tastes almost mentholated. Very fresh....keep me updated on how that socal pure turns out...from bean it should be killer:banana1sv6:

Once again, thx for stopping by, in a week or so these babies will be flyin

-PKK

true grit

true grit

Sweet bro, can't wait to see how these beans roll out- the homie was stoked about em and he keeps it real.

For real though you gotta hella line up coming along bro, this will be a trich fest. And shoot, I wish i had some purple stardawgs! My super stardawg payment got lost in transit and I slept through the next 2 auctions! lol. I'll be chillin for the remainder homie, rock em out!

P

purekushkills

Amazing, came back from oregon tonight and the ladies blew the hell up. Almost too much growth it seems for 4 days...the topping on all of them seemed to increase stem thickness and vigor.

Can't complain on one hand, because these are beautiful bitches. I'll post some pics tomorrow for sure!!! But im going to have to remember my height restrictions. In 2 days I'll update again when I have my trellis and my extra lumens from a t5 flowering bulb for the middle nuggets :D

Stoked beyond beleif...the Chemdog #4 and Pre98 are blowin' up under a 1000w halide!!! Can you say bonsai mothers??

-PKK

P

purekushkills

Time for an update.

So we flipped em about a week and a half ago...these pics are about 2 weeks old, so I'll put up more as they start to show their vaginas :D

the stretch has taken place, and the garden is almost fully overgrown. Not in a bad way, we think we can still manage...its just such a dense canopy!

We're expecting 12-16 zippers off of these babies.
And they're loving the supersoil:party0023:

-PKK

Downsized 0408002117
P

purekushkills

Been waaaay too long :D

So-cal pure kush with the guitar...
and some not so good family shots.

The individual is a 707 Headband...the smoke off of these is heavenly! So glad to have found the real cut...one of my favorites to come out of the Diesel gene pool.

Skywalker as well, although it seems very succeptable to PM. A nice 2 week cure has a RANK ass OG smell to it:rollj: Everyone that smokes it agrees that it is a trippy ass sativa. Awesome cut

The bubba we are growing throws nanners at week 7 or 8, so it is not the Pre-98. Probably some form of S1... The smoke is dank, but we might have to chuck the cut if Swerve's Pre-98 clone I purchased beats it out. The trichs are as plump as any I've ever seen:sleepy

We're about 4 weeks away.

-PKK

Downsized 0427001510
Downsized 0511001606
Downsized 0511001607
Top Bottom