Plagron Nutrients Aka: Purple Bottle

• Thread starter DirtySanchez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

My bad, fell off the map on this site. Here's a little update since I saw the bump..

We've gotten a good 20-30 runs with this stuff under our belt and are dialed in... We've switched a few rooms from Coco a&b to the hydro A&B and we're liking it.

A lot of our guys are running Hydro a&b + GS alone and crushing. The Hydro base is as cheap as a lot of the powders. GS is obviously pricey but this combo rivals even V+B in terms of price and in our experience has outperformed it time and time again. And let me say, VB is a good product. We do run a silicic acid (any of them work) and a root product. Believe it or not, Emerald Harvest root wizard is our go to right now. We got hooked up with some PowerSi and Silicium samples and I see no difference in performance between them and the fasilitor, but they're half the price.

We're running the plagron coco religiously and have been playing with their slabs too. Bar none, still the best IMO and worth the extra buck or two a bag/slab. A lot of our guys were rocking big pots of coco doing big trees but have moved to rolling benches w either rock wool or coco cubes or slabs. We don't run the Royal, pure clean or power roots in the recirc tanks anymore. They mix a little dark, we prefer clear and clean and synthetic in the recircs. GS+Hydro or GS+Coco is tits and super economical and stable in the recirc tanks. A little root wizard and we're groovy ;)

Post some pics of plagron grows soon

P

Pimples

My bad, fell off the map on this site. Here's a little update since I saw the bump..

We've gotten a good 20-30 runs with this stuff under our belt and are dialed in... We've switched a few rooms from Coco a&b to the hydro A&B and we're liking it.

A lot of our guys are running Hydro a&b + GS alone and crushing. The Hydro base is as cheap as a lot of the powders. GS is obviously pricey but this combo rivals even V+B in terms of price and in our experience has outperformed it time and time again. And let me say, VB is a good product. We do run a silicic acid (any of them work) and a root product. Believe it or not, Emerald Harvest root wizard is our go to right now. We got hooked up with some PowerSi and Silicium samples and I see no difference in performance between them and the fasilitor, but they're half the price.

We're running the plagron coco religiously and have been playing with their slabs too. Bar none, still the best IMO and worth the extra buck or two a bag/slab. A lot of our guys were rocking big pots of coco doing big trees but have moved to rolling benches w either rock wool or coco cubes or slabs. We don't run the Royal, pure clean or power roots in the recirc tanks anymore. They mix a little dark, we prefer clear and clean and synthetic in the recircs. GS+Hydro or GS+Coco is tits and super economical and stable in the recirc tanks. A little root wizard and we're groovy ;)

Id like to see a shot of your slab setup with the roller benches. Greenhouse equipment and techniques are the real deal imho. Thanks for sharing.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Here's one we're working on now.

P

Pimples

About to pull the trigger on Plagron Cocos A&B with the root promoter and a a liter of the outrageously expensive Green Sensation. Holy shit that stuff is pricey. Also going with Plagron coco slabs and re doing my entire drip line manifold systems. Iam gonna put all my strains on hold in the veg room and run a mega quality/terpene pheno of Sin Citys Blue Power f2. Mono crop the one whole damn room (8 gavita 6/750 fixtures). My theory on this one is run one of my super top shelf cork sniffer strains (you all have em...the good ones that are small yielders ) and push it. This BPF2 took me almost 4 packs (55 seeds and 2 years) to find "the one" . Its got it all except for yield. And see what I get on quality/quantity with pushing yields. All my really good ones - you gotta work em to get them to give up the yields...alot harder than a natural pig that gives up yields without much effort but quality is hit or miss. I might even bust out my old school black dutch Libra trays i used back in the day for rockwool slabs. I got a ton of those i havent used i a long ass time.

Last edited:
Tbone

Tbone

My suuplier is recomending Plagron for my RDWC system. I have been using Clean Grows Fertmax (sterile) for 3 or 4 years now. Im having a hard time finding Clean Grow Nutrients since this supplier dropped the line. So is Hydro A ,B and Green sensation a Sterile Nutrient line? I run Peristaltic pumps and dilute all my nutrients 4:1 with water when dosing. So I dont want to experiment with anything that will gunk up in a short time?
To be more precise my supplier says starting week 4 of flower to add 2ml G.S. and 2ml PK13/14, then reach desired ppm with base nutes. I find this odd because Plagrons web site says not to use GS and 13/14 together and I have never used a high PK like this until the last two weeks?
So I guess Im asking 2 questions:
Is Plagron a clean sterile line to run in RDWC?
Anyone heard of people mixing equal parts of Plagrons GS and PK 13/14?
Thank You

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Nope, Plagron doesn't have any PGR's. They might have kinetin found in kelp or 6-BAP for more branching/closer nodes.

jibs

jibs

View attachment 515522

Anyone heard of it yet?.. It's new to the U.S. and supposedly very popular in Holland and Europe. Our shop sampled us the full Coco line along with a pallet of coco so we're gonna run it on a 20 lighter test run. We used the Green Sensation last time and must say I was impressed.

I'll post some literature they're providing once it arrives. In the meantime would love any input from anyone who's used it.
Have you use this stuff I’m having a hard time finding anyone that has used it

jibs

jibs

Would you be able to give me any information on it I’m switching over from Cana to plagron Just a little nervous about the switch
just a little nervous about the switch

Anthem

Anthem

Would you be able to give me any information on it I’m switching over from Cana to plagron Just a little nervous about the switch
just a little nervous about the switch
They have some really good products in their line up but be prepared for sticker shock!!

koba

koba

Plagron have some great products. But I think that they are short on specifics imho.

Anthem

Anthem

My suuplier is recomending Plagron for my RDWC system. I have been using Clean Grows Fertmax (sterile) for 3 or 4 years now. Im having a hard time finding Clean Grow Nutrients since this supplier dropped the line. So is Hydro A ,B and Green sensation a Sterile Nutrient line? I run Peristaltic pumps and dilute all my nutrients 4:1 with water when dosing. So I dont want to experiment with anything that will gunk up in a short time?
To be more precise my supplier says starting week 4 of flower to add 2ml G.S. and 2ml PK13/14, then reach desired ppm with base nutes. I find this odd because Plagrons web site says not to use GS and 13/14 together and I have never used a high PK like this until the last two weeks?
So I guess Im asking 2 questions:
Is Plagron a clean sterile line to run in RDWC?
Anyone heard of people mixing equal parts of Plagrons GS and PK 13/14?
Thank You
I use the G.S. but not the PK13/14 just for the reason you outlined. They specifically state not to use both together. I start GC about week 3 and I do stack with other PK boosters.

DedeCampos

DedeCampos

I think he means they don't have bottles like bud candy,overdrive,sensizym etc. Plagron don't have these supplemental bottles because they have something called Green Sensation which is a PK addition,includes enzymes and it increases resin production.So they have it all in 1 bottle.And I have to say that Plagron is my way to go along with their Cocos Premium media.Amazing stuff,I'm so serious.

Following 3 photos are from my last harvest,ACE Seeds Panama.
This one is from week 5
IMG 20200411 235740986

IMG 20200719 061659878

Few days before harvest (15 weeks of flowering) (gave 153g dry fruits)
IMG 20200719 061706145

And before this grow,I made an autoflower grow.

4 weeks old autoflowers (fastbuds)

Together

Total of this grow was 650g (6 plants)
IMG 20191219 175449064

IMG 20191219 175516213

LSD-25
IMG 20191219 175719018

Blue Dream(5gal pot)
IMG 20200117 184140960

Zkittlez(5gal pot)
IMG 20200103 180736235

All plants were grown under 2x250w hps lights,moderate nutrient usage.
This was my first ever coco grow,since then I'm using Plagron stuff.

jibs

jibs

I think he means they don't have bottles like bud candy,overdrive,sensizym etc. Plagron don't have these supplemental bottles because they have something called Green Sensation which is a PK addition,includes enzymes and it increases resin production.So they have it all in 1 bottle.And I have to say that Plagron is my way to go along with their Cocos Premium media.Amazing stuff,I'm so serious.

Following 3 photos are from my last harvest,ACE Seeds Panama.
This one is from week 5
View attachment 1059479

View attachment 1059480

Few days before harvest (15 weeks of flowering) (gave 153g dry fruits)
View attachment 1059482

And before this grow,I made an autoflower grow.

4 weeks old autoflowers (fastbuds)

View attachment 1059485

Total of this grow was 650g (6 plants)
View attachment 1059489

View attachment 1059490
LSD-25
View attachment 1059493
Blue Dream(5gal pot)
View attachment 1059494
Zkittlez(5gal pot)
View attachment 1059496

All plants were grown under 2x250w hps lights,moderate nutrient usage.
This was my first ever coco grow,since then I'm using Plagron stuff.
I really liked the Green sensation when I used it with canna the results were amazing ,I tried the whole line and I was very disappointed I know I was lacking cal mag which could've been a lot of the issue but every other run I've done with green sensation with other base has been phenomenal

DedeCampos

DedeCampos

I really liked the Green sensation when I used it with canna the results were amazing ,I tried the whole line and I was very disappointed I know I was lacking cal mag which could've been a lot of the issue but every other run I've done with green sensation with other base has been phenomenal

I'm using Green Sensation with Plagron Cocos A&B base nutrient and results are great for me.I have tried no other brand's coco base and don't have much to talk about them but I love Plagron's.I have another set of plants going right now at week 4 and they are huge as well with 12 tops each.I lst'd them and topped only once.I have GHE Calcium Magnesium along with plagron line,it works.Simple and effective calmag supplement.
By the way I'm in love with ACE Seeds. No other genetics satisfied me as much as ACE.Although I'm only growing for 3 years,I love dealing with their sativa genetics.Congo is my favorite so far and I have it on this run as well,along with Golden Tiger and Killer A5 Haze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom