Plant count vs Plant growth

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

What's a good ratio to fill out a grow space?
Has someone come up with a number of Plants per square foot?
Is it better to say have 4 Plants in a 3x3 or 1 Plant?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

More plants can be quicker turn as grow not as long and small ones or grow bigger plant longer but should get more better result bigger plant more branches bigger pot more root space stronger plant

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I think it's personal preference. You could easily fill a 3x3 with one plant but you would veg slightly longer. Here is my single plant in a 2.33x2.33 with 30 day veg.
If u want 20& more yield on that plant use house and garden SHOOTING POWER great for small rooms as it's 180 for 5 packs so one packet after week u need 2 packets and use around week 6 and it does for sure but big crops is way to much in cost to fork out to use it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If clones 1 plant per sq ft veg 2 week and flip.

If seeds 4 plants veg prob 4 weeks or until mature then flip.

Rough estimates. Depends on media and growth rates which if affected by your ability to provide an optimal environment and feeding schedule with adequate lighting.

Habosabin

Habosabin

If u want 20& more yield on that plant use house and garden SHOOTING POWER great for small rooms as it's 180 for 5 packs so one packet after week u need 2 packets and use around week 6 and it does for sure but big crops is way to much in cost to fork out to use it
Check this out. Walmart has 20 for $165 I had to do a screen shot. It said I had to verify my identity when I tried to paste link.

80A0C574 8F8F 4243 BE31 5031CF37D64C
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

If clones 1 plant per sq ft veg 2 week and flip.

If seeds 4 plants veg prob 4 weeks or until mature then flip.

Rough estimates. Depends on media and growth rates which if affected by your ability to provide an optimal environment and feeding schedule with adequate lighting.
I grew clones for 2 weeks flipped and was ready 6 weeks so all up 8weeks 14 oz plants 3 under 5 .....400watt hps

Habosabin

Habosabin

Would increasing liquid Kool bloom work similar? Thars like 0-10-10 or something like that if I remember.

Top Bottom