plant deficiencies

• Thread starter dankstranger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i think i have a boron defficiency from internet researches i have checked the ph in my soil it seems fine. i am using tap water tho could this be my problem i am using cal mag as a micro nute since it seems my tap has no calcium or very lil(previous ca problems) any help... i will upload photos

straincreation

straincreation

You should relly look into exactly wha5 your nute prob is or isnt. Hit up seamaidens page and take a look at her charts. Theyll help a bit till you get pics posted

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i am just using the cal mag and miracle grow lol they seemed to be working really well together until now they used to give me a "high 45°"between waterings i had to cut down the miracle feedings on my sativas as it is very high in nitrogen and i noticed "the claw" but it does contain boron0.02%

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
these are all diff looking deficiencies but one stays comon looks like magneseum on the tips i clipped off most of the damaged leaves on the lil ones wish i hadnt in retrospect since i have never seen the rust looking spots that were on the leaves it seriosly looked like they brushed against something rusty but it didnt wipe clean

CAM00158
CAM00157
CAM00159
CAM00160
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@dankstranger WELCOME to the farm bro
a great wealth of knowledge awaits you
as do some great friends and growers.
Using Miracle grow on Weed is asking for trouble IMO
but if that what ja can get then
I guess you do what ya can
I applaud the fact that your got your grow on
so way to take it on bro.....
looking at the pics I would say the damage was done past
and ya need to move forward with a micro additive
like sea green or a micro nute amendment.
Also may want to invest in a ph and ppm tester.
Best advice I ever got and was the 1st thing purchased.

Tear it up DS
FlyJ

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
thanx i was kinda thinking the same thing when i took the pics they have some new healthy growth coming in. i had the miracle grow and like i said the plants seemed to be happy with it. i even googled to make sure nothing was wrong when they first gave me the"high45" lol ima newb. i will look into those nutes and ive been looking for a phkit i bought a few disposable ones local. thanx again for the advice

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its all good DS
The Farm will make a bad grower good a good grower great and a great grower a phenom... well maybe. its fun that's the best part and no one slammin ya for the effort. stay with it keep it green and its all going to work out with some kick ass bud and some new friends....
+++Vibes
FlyJ

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
lol thats the truth tho bro its fun checked out that sea green def looks like something im gonna have to pic up

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

it will be one of your best friends
If I can make one more very good suggestion that is take a look at

OG Biowar. Caps Beanies @Capulator thread he is a staff member on here and
even though I dont have ties with him I believe in it so much that I tell everyone..

its a root and nutrient micro that is like putting your plants on a steroids naturally the shit is off the hook
and Very inexpensive compared to Great white or other roots micro AZOS or tea making additive If you get time take a look I can promise this if you see the best plants on this forum they will be using Caps Beanies for sure.

@Capulator
I need sleep damn it early morning lol
good luck bro and keep growin the green
FlyJ

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i looked it up not sure exactly what it is for some suggested it for spidermitez which i am still taking precautions for i do a combo of either washing them with dish soap or neem oil every 3_4 days just to stay safe and on my last grow i resulted to an inch of sand on the top soil to rid of root aphids "knock on wood" but been pretty much bug free since. im gona do a lil more research on the product. do you have any thoughts on 20_20_20 ferts

Top Bottom