Plant dying please help!! What is this?

• Thread starter DWCNOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Iā€™m having trouble finding out what this is please help!!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Uploaded in comment sorry it said it uploaded to post. Itā€™s black and killing leaves off rapidly
Black? Is it some kind of mould u think but early for that though unless you have a real lack of airflow I c a couple crispy edges of your leaves but no black? Anyway hope ya get on top of it matešŸ‘ Iā€™d start by backing the light off a touch till you c improvement in heršŸ‘ also I c your in dwc is your root system nice n healthy?

DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Black? Is it some kind of mould u think but early for that though unless you have a real lack of airflow I c a couple crispy edges of your leaves but no black? Anyway hope ya get on top of it matešŸ‘ Iā€™d start by backing the light off a touch till you c improvement in heršŸ‘ also I c your in dwc is your root system nice n healthy?
Environment is perfect from what I can tell water temp maybe slightly high. Slight brownish tint to roots however Iā€™m using GH nutes which stain so hard to tell. If you look at edges there is black between veins. Iā€™ve ordered basillus a ā€œhydro guardā€ has not come in yet. Black comes through top and bottom leaf. Doesnā€™t wipe off

DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Environment is perfect from what I can tell water temp maybe slightly high. Slight brownish tint to roots however Iā€™m using GH nutes which stain so hard to tell. If you look at edges there is black between veins. Iā€™ve ordered basillus a ā€œhydro guardā€ has not come in yet. Black comes through top and bottom leaf. Doesnā€™t wipe off
No smell

Top Bottom