Plant dying please help!! What is this?

• Thread starter DWCNOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Uploaded in comment sorry it said it uploaded to post. It’s black and killing leaves off rapidly
Black? Is it some kind of mould u think but early for that though unless you have a real lack of airflow I c a couple crispy edges of your leaves but no black? Anyway hope ya get on top of it mate👍 I’d start by backing the light off a touch till you c improvement in her👍 also I c your in dwc is your root system nice n healthy?

DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Black? Is it some kind of mould u think but early for that though unless you have a real lack of airflow I c a couple crispy edges of your leaves but no black? Anyway hope ya get on top of it mate👍 I’d start by backing the light off a touch till you c improvement in her👍 also I c your in dwc is your root system nice n healthy?
Environment is perfect from what I can tell water temp maybe slightly high. Slight brownish tint to roots however I’m using GH nutes which stain so hard to tell. If you look at edges there is black between veins. I’ve ordered basillus a “hydro guard” has not come in yet. Black comes through top and bottom leaf. Doesn’t wipe off

DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Environment is perfect from what I can tell water temp maybe slightly high. Slight brownish tint to roots however I’m using GH nutes which stain so hard to tell. If you look at edges there is black between veins. I’ve ordered basillus a “hydro guard” has not come in yet. Black comes through top and bottom leaf. Doesn’t wipe off
No smell

Top Bottom