Plant dying please help!! What is this?

• Thread starter DWCNOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Stunted growth, black splotches on leaves and leaf tips. Some leaves have died off. I think it’s maybe phosphorus problem. Ppm 800 they are old plants but they are tiny like 6 weeks old. I’m really discouraged. Autos are a pain.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
How about the roots? How are they lookin? Can you post a pic of that, as well?

Also, you from Hawaii or just have the shirt? Just wonderin'. My wife was born/raised on Kauai.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Happens when it’s in too wet of an environment, increase airflow around your plant.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Stunted growth, black splotches on leaves and leaf tips. Some leaves have died off. I think it’s maybe phosphorus problem. Ppm 800 they are old plants but they are tiny like 6 weeks old. I’m really discouraged. Autos are a pain.
I think autos suck for indoors I 100% use photos indoors. I only see autos as useful for those of us with a short outdoor growing season. That's just me though, I like to train

Tysonpitbull1

Tysonpitbull1

LOL Been telling everyone on here stop overwatering your plants that's where 75%of all problems come from when there small they don't need anything and if they do very little THEY LIKE SEMI DRY environments that's all happy growing

Top Bottom