Plant For Mainlining

• Thread starter Getafix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Getafix

Getafix

Hi all
Can anyone suggest a good hardy plant that is at least 90% Indica dominant with a THC content of 20% or more to mainline.
Thanks

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have 4 different strains being mainlined right now. Some strains are better suited for this technique then others. My advice is just pick a strain you like and go for it. Check out my journal if you like, "Behind Closed Doors....Yooper Style Growing".

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hi all
Can anyone suggest a good hardy plant that is at least 90% Indica dominant with a THC content of 20% or more to mainline.
Thanks
Paradise seeds sensi star.plenty of branches.stays fairly compact,puts out a decent yeild and the nugs are RIDICULOUSLEY DANK.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You should be able to use any strain you choose that u like most. Mainlineing consists of removing the main top and tying down the two secondary nodes after they grow out.u can do this technique with any strain. so look for a strain with traits you like and get started. Good luck too you.
I have some cuts that are a real bastard to get to branch.obviously wen topped they give two tops but underneath doesnt branch even wen topped.not that that matters to mainlining of course.as u say any plant can be used but some are better than others for mainlining.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

True story. ...some work a lot better.most 50/50 hybrids ive tried all work perfect. Pure indicas can be hard because th hey tend to only wanna grow a main top and pure sativas want too stretch and leave the bottom branches behind
Thats why i suggested sensi star as it puts most of its weight on its branches and only has a small main cola but its 100% indica more or less but its some of the tastiest dankest most powerfull weed iv had ever.i love it.not grown it in a while though.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I believe that any strain will be well suited for mainlining. I plan on doing it to everyone of my ladies.

I'm using random bagseed so I never really know how the different genetics will play out until they are finished with their training.

It is fun. Just pick any strain and jump in!

Top Bottom