Plant For Mainlining

• Thread starter Getafix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Getafix

Getafix

Hi all
Can anyone suggest a good hardy plant that is at least 90% Indica dominant with a THC content of 20% or more to mainline.
Thanks

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have 4 different strains being mainlined right now. Some strains are better suited for this technique then others. My advice is just pick a strain you like and go for it. Check out my journal if you like, "Behind Closed Doors....Yooper Style Growing".

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hi all
Can anyone suggest a good hardy plant that is at least 90% Indica dominant with a THC content of 20% or more to mainline.
Thanks
Paradise seeds sensi star.plenty of branches.stays fairly compact,puts out a decent yeild and the nugs are RIDICULOUSLEY DANK.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You should be able to use any strain you choose that u like most. Mainlineing consists of removing the main top and tying down the two secondary nodes after they grow out.u can do this technique with any strain. so look for a strain with traits you like and get started. Good luck too you.
I have some cuts that are a real bastard to get to branch.obviously wen topped they give two tops but underneath doesnt branch even wen topped.not that that matters to mainlining of course.as u say any plant can be used but some are better than others for mainlining.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

True story. ...some work a lot better.most 50/50 hybrids ive tried all work perfect. Pure indicas can be hard because th hey tend to only wanna grow a main top and pure sativas want too stretch and leave the bottom branches behind
Thats why i suggested sensi star as it puts most of its weight on its branches and only has a small main cola but its 100% indica more or less but its some of the tastiest dankest most powerfull weed iv had ever.i love it.not grown it in a while though.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I believe that any strain will be well suited for mainlining. I plan on doing it to everyone of my ladies.

I'm using random bagseed so I never really know how the different genetics will play out until they are finished with their training.

It is fun. Just pick any strain and jump in!

Latest posts

Top Bottom