Plant Nutrition and Visual Diagnosis

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MyRelief

Thank you...

A nice peace to contemplate and re-absorb over some smokeage :-) some SSH tonight

R

rhead

OH yea,just what i was lookin for!!well done dudes!!so i thought my soil was supposed to be 6.5??the chart says 5.6-5.8?? a bit confusing /im half peat half coco w/dolo/kelp ect.. sooooo PH isss???????????check water runoff{using drops} or soil tester???

between 6.2 - 6.8 works the best for me. print them charts in the thread all info givin works well.... its taken from the "marijuana insiders growing guide" by Mel Frank page 131 circa 1988 Red Eye Press.
:RastaBong:

C

CanadianClassic

That was the longest i have sat and read something online in along time Great Post!

B

BuBBleboy

any tell-tale sign or advice on determining whether my plants are only facing necrosis from only deff. and/or lock out and not a fungus problem? I picked up some mini moms and they show no PM, but I had blight at my last place and the chlorosis makes me paranoid as shit that it is blight again... I have been feeding thm supernatural ultimate thrive to see how they react but so far nothing drastic. Im just trying not to dump money on these sluts when I can just start over again from seed and say fuck it... thanks for the great post guys!

M

medsformybaba

I will take a good look at this information. I'e been having trouble with the leaves turning in to avoid transpiration. I have tried everything I can think of and even talked to my local grow shop, but I'm at a loss for what I should do next.

icanfarm

icanfarm

Im new here and not sure if this is where i should post this.Im wondering if any one has used humbolt nutes gravity?And if so did you notice alot of leaf during mid flower or if its just the strain im growing uk cheese and a purple strain called purple nerpal mackdaddy purps the cheese dosnt seem to be as leafy as the puple strains thank you

J

Jah Leon

Nice read logic. Being a nute fan myself.

Started using manures,kelp etc then nutrients for hydro been through a list of them too. Still prefer a nice soil mix but slowly getting in to the hydro and aero systems.

H

hydro74

Very useful information provided.Thanks for sharing.This is really helpful for plants growing hydroponically.

4HydrogenAtoms

4HydrogenAtoms

Digging the post great reference to come back to if I run into nutrient deficiency.

H

heshani1999

Thanks for educating us about these visual diagnoses.I'm also a new grower this is so useful to me.

R

reDONKULOUS

thanx alot for the great info. this will def help me alot. i had some unansered questions and i read up on it and you def ansered all of them. i mean truly thanx alot

I

iamachavvy

Very interesting.

Easily the most in depth post i have read on plant nutrition.

Opening new doors to a wealth of knowledge.

Cheers to Logic :)

Top Bottom