Plant Pulled From Ground Is Now Drooping

• Thread starter Kush1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kush1988

Shell root like a big clone!u planted the top of the plant,yeah?shell need some root mass before u flip her i would think,76
I didn't clone the part that got broke off this was the rest of the plant that remained

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Anytime you place a plant in a black above ground pot its going to make leafs do amazin things like twist , curl and even fry up
do to the fact that if your ambient temps are in the 90's what the thought of the sun beating down on the black pot making soil near boiling point which plants expresses by showing you WTF man i am cooking lol

B

Burned Haze

^ that is prolly what's going on (I want you to stay under something black on that deck on the deck an tell me it's not a heat sink or at least hot as hell lol )or it kinda looked like russet mites ( like someone stated above ,60x+ mag and check for em )

K

Kush1988

Shell root like a big clone!u planted the top of the plant,yeah?shell need some root mass before u flip her i would think,76
Do you think I should put her inside since its starting to flower and put it under 600 watt hps

K

Kush1988

I brought her in under a 600 hps but I have these small orange bugs real small barely can see them how to get rid of them without destroying taste and bud

IMAG0098
K

Kush1988

The buds look good but a little wrinkly on flowering leaves is this from the bugs

IMAG0095
Islandgrows

Islandgrows

Hey those bigs are probably spider mites if so I would not spray anything. Just try to keep them under control and check daily. Try wiping the leaves with a wet napkin to remove the mites you do see. Mites like dry warm environment. They multiply like crazy in there. Looking good though

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hey bud - you've got russet mites. By the looks of it that plant is scrap (once the pistils die back the buds are pretty well trash) and any other plant showing that leaf curl should be thrown out.

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Been following this thread for a few weeks, my opinion, this plant has been through hell and back again and few times and it looks like hell now. the fan leaves curled up on the outer edges and flat up the middle is a problem , I'm glad I dont have to see this in my patch. But keep us posted . Why did you take it out of the ground to begin with? It probably would have been much simpler to leave it in the ground and make some colognes from the bottom shoots .

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Been following this thread for a few weeks, my opinion, this plant has been through hell and back again and few times and it looks like hell now. the fan leaves curled up on the outer edges and flat up the middle is a problem , I'm glad I dont have to see this in my patch. But keep us posted . Why did you take it out of the ground to begin with? It probably would have been much simpler to leave it in the ground and make some colognes from the bottom shoots .
Also get rid of some of the primary foliage ( the original bigger foliage ) at this point in the game it might make sense to, so the plant can recover from the change its undergoing ,

K

Kush1988

Also get rid of some of the primary foliage ( the original bigger foliage ) at this point in the game it might make sense to, so the plant can recover from the change its undergoing ,
I did its looking good not slot of damage I wipe some the leaves daily to slow them down think its give it two more weeks and cut it made six clones off it and there in another room so gonna start fresh

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

I did its looking good not slot of damage I wipe some the leaves daily to slow them down think its give it two more weeks and cut it made six clones off it and there in another room so gonna start fresh
Keep an eye o. Those clones and make sure no mites made their way in on them.

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

There was a couple I cleaned them off outside spade everywhere and put them in there new home
Keep a check on them still those mites are the borg . Lol I had a clone I thought was clean before I knew it had webs on my clone lol. Easier to get rid of on smaller plants . Before she gets too big :fire::drunk2:

Top Bottom