Plants Acting Weird?

• Thread starter dankemhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Exactly how I run it.. I keep using biowar until week 6. Same weeks as they state using each additive. AB I never go over 7ml.. Same with additives, I never see deficiencies if I use them at 6ml instead of 8ml. Also saves a lot of money. 7ml base and 6ml addivites usually comes out to around 600-700ppm. Thats ideal for GG4 and Pineapple Trainwreck. If you use co2 you want to up base. Some plants want more than 600-700 too. So I would start there, maybe even a tad lower, and if they start yellowing, you know what to do ;)
DH

N

Nickracer9

Is this under 1k hps? So much lower then what I feed in promix hp(16ml peak flower)but I can see how the frequency helps keep salts low and nutrients readily available. I'll have to look into your foliar spray, just have the heavy 16 foliar right now. Your plants look super healthy, how did you like the finished product? And I agree you gotta let your medium dry out a few times to get the roots shooting everywhere and cloth pots are in a whole different league I've found.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Love it man.. I dono about 16ml lol.. I'm at like 8ml peak haha. But thats just what I've found. I locked out a few plants when I went over, so I just keep waterings frequent and low. And yes 1k hps. Check out OGBiowar Magic Bullet by @Capulator foliar spray. Does wonders!

N

Nickracer9

Okay got the ca25 and kelp ordered up! Gonna try some seagreen also, is your a/b ml the same for soil and coco in veg? 8ml the highest in flower too? Thanks Dh!

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Yep same ml in coco and soil. All my strains are relatively light feeders. No more than like 750ppm.. I am no professional by any means, I am just using what has been working. I have a test going right now with temperature and humidity. I have one room at ~82 degrees and ~70 humidity and one room at ~75 degrees and ~60 humidity. The 82 / 70 room is smashing the 75 / 60 room.. I transplanted both rooms about a week ago and the 82 / 70 room has roots busting out everywhere and growth is thicker and faster. A few growers that I follow that are very good, suggest high heat / humidity. I can see for myself why they enjoy it..
DH

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Also, in this 3k (next run 4k) room, it gets up to 78 max during lights on and down to 65 lights off. So I put a mini space heater on a timer. It is always running lights off, keeping it at ~72. I also have it on for an hour, off for an hour and a half, on for hour, off for hour and half cycle during lights on, keeping my room at ~82. The lower the difference of your temperature you can keep your night/day, the tighter nodes and less stretch your plants will have. I am keeping the humidifier on during lights on which keeps it around 70, and it turns on a couple times during lights off, keeping it around 60. I have multiple fans going in this room with an intake, to prevent PM. I have learned over time that the most important part of your room is controlling your environment. Keep a clean room, follow the vapor pressure deficit chart, and don't over feed, and your plants will explode. Feeding I have learned from trial and error. Hope this helps!
DH

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Bloom: day 15
Temps: 80-73
RH: 70-60

GG4:
IMG 1556
IMG 1557
IMG 1558
IMG 1563

Pineapple Trainwreck:
Nodes could be a little tighter and canopy could be a little more full, but she is always a giver and a great smoke!
IMG 1560
IMG 0129 2

IMG 1562
Top Bottom