Plants Almost 8 Weeks Old. When to switch light cycle?

• Thread starter jshoe92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jshoe92

I have two plants growing in my grow tent. They're almost 8 weeks old and about 2 feet tall. They're in 10 gallon cloth pots with Ocean Forest soil. The grow tent is 48"×48"×80". I have a 1000w LED light. The two strains I'm growing are NY47 (sativa dom hybrid) amd Chocolope (sativa). I've been feeding them each 3 tsp of Fox Farm Grow Big and Fox Farm Big Bloom with a gallon of water every other watering. I'm not sure when to start giving them the Tiger Bloom because they're still in veg. I was also wondering when I should switch them to a 12/12 light schedule to start flowering. Both strains can flower around 10 weeks total. Some pictures are posted below. If anybody could give me advice on what my next steps should be, I would greatly appreciate it. Are there any clear deficiencies I should take care of? Anything at all?

Plants almost 8 weeks old when to switch light cycle
Plants almost 8 weeks old when to switch light cycle 2
Plants almost 8 weeks old when to switch light cycle 3
Plants almost 8 weeks old when to switch light cycle 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

They look good, nice job! You can choose to begin flowering a cannabis plant at any time, so it's really a decision that you must make as to when they're ready? Good luck!

J

jshoe92

Thanks guys. My LED light has an option to switch the blue veg light to a red bloom light. Do you think I should switch that light over when I'm ready to start their flowering?

Latest posts

Top Bottom