Plants And Stuff

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Thanks mang. Tomorrow I get a run ready for my replacement when the other side is done. I'm going to do 7x7 in a 4x4. 49 plants should be tits. I'll be hacking up some of my females I got from my seed stock that preflowered. I never force sex just to see. I let preflowers tell me what's good. The next sog will be a mix of jelly breath, jersey mike, tree spirit, and wicked glue. I'm not patient enough to mono this round. The following round after the pck will be a mono of the blueberry iced cream. My seed crosses I made are looking great. I should have some prime seeds in March to run.

Leew421

Leew421

Took my cuts for the next SOG run coming up. Took a selection that I would like to try out. Stoked about the Jersey Mike no question. 12 jelly breath, 12 jersey mike, 6 wicked glue, 9 tree spirit. That wicked glue is a very pretty plant in flower. Puts on the pretty purple fades. I gave my plants some soup yesterday. Looks like someone dumped sugar all over my stuff today. Since I fed the last time around 1400 I gave them a wash and then yesterday gave them some soup. Basically RO, liquid seaweed, bloom booster, fulmag, calcium. I was sitting nice and easy at 800. I pretty much only run Blue planet and biomin additives. Love this shit

Leew421

Leew421

I do not ever use calmag, any sweetners, ph up or down. I don't hardly ever use Epsom salt or molasses. Maybe molasses one or twice. More at the end since it helps with flushing.

jipp

jipp

good morning. looking nice.
i put the akorn in the dark, along with the kush x 93.
ill them wait in the dark for a while before i harvest. i will be sure to jar the akorn. the kush i will fesh freeze.

Top Bottom