Plants And Stuff

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

I got down 3 of the blueberry iced cream. They are reg seeds so good chances here. The other stuff I ordered is on the way. Picked up whitefite dawg, swap meet Louie, tree spirit, wicked glue, and jelly breath. I will also procure some Mt Rainier, and salmonberry

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I got down 3 of the blueberry iced cream. They are reg seeds so good chances here. The other stuff I ordered is on the way. Picked up whitefite dawg, swap meet Louie, tree spirit, wicked glue, and jelly breath. I will also procure some Mt Rainier, and salmonberry
Ya really went all out lee! I look forward to seeing what ya find.

Leew421

Leew421

For now I got down 3 blueberry iced cream, 3 whitefire dawg, 3 swap meet Louie, 3 wicked glue. My other run of my crosses is almost done. I did manage to get an ultra cough that smells like candy and a lemon garlic cough that smells like brain berry cough. The new side of dark plasma is fucking huge. Almost to the top of my rope on the lights

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh man it' been some stuff lately. I ended up ditching a couple grows in flower over some bullshit but it' all good now. I got some good stuff going right now for sure. I'l post some visuals for y'all. Been rocking some new gear
Glad you got through it bud. Look forward to the pics!

Leew421

Leew421

I got some fire coming too. Right now in flower, blueberry iced cream, swap meet Louie, wicked glue, more pck and some other stuff can't recall just yet. In veg I got jersey mike, wicked glue, swap meet Louie, salmonberry and the rest will come back to me

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Nice growing Leew, sorry to here about your troubles. Time to grow some more dank though. Loving your style.

Leew421

Leew421

I appreciate for sure. I got a single cola run in the cloner and should be cupping tomorrow. Going to see how big I can get the buds on the pck. It' so fast and good. Luckily I had two bushes when shit went south that I could cut up.

Top Bottom