Plants dying after being on vacation :(

• Thread starter 2Yanny1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2Yanny1

Hey.

I just came back from a 10 day vacation. I had someone water the plants. Two out of three looked really dry when I first checked on them.
I thought the problem would solve after i watered them through.
Now 6 days after I came back they still look like This. I am missing somehting? Im kinda new this is my 3rd indoor grow.
Thes left one is Watermelon Zkittlez the right ones are Amnesia, both from Barneys farm. All three are autos, planted in a mixture of about 50% all mix and 50% coco perlite with some worm casting and dolomitic lime. The leaves on the right one are bright green and close to all of the leave Tips are crisp and dry.

Plants dying after being on vacation

I Also planted some seeds when i went, they have dry crisp tips on their first leaves, is this from just underwatering? The leaves also look kinda light greenish.
I put half the recommended ammount of BioBizz. when I watered the first time after I came back. Water pH 6 - 6,4.

Plants dying after being on vacation 3
Plants dying after being on vacation 2
Plants dying after being on vacation 4

Any tips or advice that I could try to recover the plants?
Thank You

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’m going to guess whoever you had water them for you didn’t, or didn’t water them correctly. Seems they got too dry and don’t think that burn is going to be reverted. Best thing to do at this point, is to try and give it the best love and care you can until the end, ensuring your watering is more scheduled. But honestly dont think this is something that can be reversed, just managed.

Top Bottom