Plants keep stretching buds not stacking

• Thread starter login
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
login

login

Week 5 of flower GMO x purple punch.
There are no light leaks i can find but they keep stretching and very small bud sites not stacking.
I've never seen.
I'm in rockwool.

Plants keep stretching buds not stacking
Blastfact

Blastfact

While it's a indica dominant strain it has a sativa component and a search of the strain clearly shows it could get it's stretch on and thats what it's doing. It's showing you it's sativa stretch. Welcome to the world of hybrid fufu weed. Good Luck!

Blastfact

Blastfact

Why the fuck would anyone breed some shit like this and then advertise it as indoor.
I kind of like it. Those four main stalks look so sativa except there thick and strong looking. It could support a big monster kola or produce five or six nice tennis ball buds. The few descriptions I saw on a quick lookie see said they could be med-tall to tall and could stretch. I like plants like that.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

How many watts per sq ft, and how long from seed are they, and how long have they been flowering? How much did they stretch after flowering? How far from light were they when flipped and were lights at max? Are those 3 finger leafs up top? were they started at the same time as those plants in the background that look great?
Are you sure theres no light leaks? I mean it could be a freak pheno if all is the same on the other plants. I like to chase light leaks for a living now apparently so theres always that train of thought. Seems to be reveg, unless it wasnt getting enough light. Like are these week 5 or 6 of flower? If so. . yea reveg, if its like week 2 or 3 of flower, id say they stretched too much due to not enough light.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Why the fuck would anyone breed some shit like this and then advertise it as indoor.
So I want to think that all phenos from all strains can be made small or large with just lighting. I mean my plants never get close to my 1000w, its like they try to, but once they get about a foot away, they stop lol. . no matter if its veg, or flower. I crank up my led veg light and lower it to actually stop the strech. Sure it burns the top a bit, but in veg it can all be cut off, but down below shit is growing fast too. I guess im leaning down the area of not enough light to say it grows lengthy. I only say that cause I see leds lol, i dont like them. .yet. .. Im more less gonna try 2, 1000w HPS in a 5x5 because I am trying to keep them low.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Some sativa-dom pheno need more light and have stronger apical dominance

Topping also comes a long way ;)

login

login

How many watts per sq ft, and how long from seed are they, and how long have they been flowering? How much did they stretch after flowering? How far from light were they when flipped and were lights at max? Are those 3 finger leafs up top? were they started at the same time as those plants in the background that look great?
Are you sure theres no light leaks? I mean it could be a freak pheno if all is the same on the other plants. I like to chase light leaks for a living now apparently so theres always that train of thought. Seems to be reveg, unless it wasnt getting enough light. Like are these week 5 or 6 of flower? If so. . yea reveg, if its like week 2 or 3 of flower, id say they stretched too much due to not enough light.
Each plant gets 250 watts of light.
They just started week 5 of flower.
I can't find any light leaks. Could to much calcium nitrate under led lights cause reveg or to many watering cycles?
I have to agree with you it looks like reveg. What should I do?

TSD

TSD

The leaves appear to be praying for more light to me. 🤷‍♀️

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

If they came from clones that grew differently during a prior run, I'd think it would possibly be the feeding. They look healthy, and getting proper nutrition.
It might not be too late to get rid of the sucker lower branches, as that will help them fill in some.
I'm affraid you got a bad batch of seeds

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Supercropping would solve all your problems. Squash some stems, bend the branches over at a better height. This is nothing to worry about.

I've grown a GMO cross. They can stretch like that. It's nothing unusual.

login

login

I've lowered my temps from 85 to 80f
And cut back on the calcium nitrate.

This my second run under led lights.
First run suffered massive deficiencies and stunted growth because my temps weren't high enough and not enough mag.
And now this im having this problem makes me want to go back to HID.

10 years under HID and jacks 321 ive never had any of these problems.

Also I can see now its not just the gmo crosses having this issue, the others are as well just to a much lesser extent.

Anyone else having issues with jacks 321 under led?

Last edited:
login

login

How many ppm of calcium nitrate should i be at after stretch?

R

Rlb40

I just started tutankhamon auto 3 weeks ago and my first one has got about 3 inches tall and fell over bottom of stal looks brown but leaves still green .and other one is growing tall and looks like it's about to fall over too why ?

Top Bottom