plastic grow bags?

• Thread starter Dunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

This is my first time growing from non-feminized seed so I will need to put my clones under flowering conditions. I need a place to grow them and these one gallon bags seem easy and cheep.
Anybody care to offer advise on using these things?

I just cut the clones two days ago, so this is clearly optimistic preparation. They are staying alive in Rapid Rooter plugs, and I have had some luck with this method thanks in large part to guidance and encouragement from this forum.

I'm thinking that I will want to grow out the girls, and these bags should provide enough root space to produce a taste.

I spent high end money on these seeds and expectations are high. D.J. Shorts F13 and Chimera Grapefruit x Blueberry. Nine of ten starts are growing strongly. Purchase via hempdepot.ca went without a hitch.

Dscn3045 small
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I'm currently flowering in these exact bags, I added about an inch of hydroton to the bottom for draiinage, have flowered with str8 dirt and was fine as well, able to water every other day with soil mix I use, hope this helps, Peace SSP

Aligee's right, i've got a couple of them as well that I got off Ebay for cheap and I love'm

Aligee

Aligee

I've used them for many runs in the past there cool but if you invest some $$$ in the smart pots you'll be impressed bro and your plants will thank you with chunky flowers !!!

Top Bottom