Plato's Poison - Bb X Dutch Durban

• Thread starter Desert Rogue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Dude , it says right at the start , he has no scientific data. Great internetting, also not everything you read online is true

What have you brought to the table may I ask?

I challenge you to either breed a plant without sugar leaves or trim them all out of a bud perfectly.. You dont know what you are talking about..

You've given no example.. just spouted off.. that..

dankninja

dankninja

Dude , it says right at the start , he has no scientific data. Great internetting, also not everything you read online is true

and what you say is? ive seen your posts, and as far as I can tell, all you do i show up and start shit. this is a breeding project, no one asked you. anything.

dankninja

dankninja

You don’t smoke the sugar leaves , you make hash or extracts. And I didn’t say hollow stems wasn’t a trait, it’s just very common and not indicative of lineage

oh is that what you do? fancy that another person knows how to make hash! amazing. maybe you can stop by every thread on the farm, and post negative comments with no back up at all. for no reason.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

oh is that what you do? fancy that another person knows how to make hash! amazing. maybe you can stop by every thread on the farm, and post negative comments with no back up at all. for no reason.

Hmm... I make hash out of shit I don't deem worthy of smoking.. Makes me wonder..

dankninja

dankninja

Why would tons of sugar leaves be a problem?
There seems to be a distinct lack of logic in these times. Also hollow stems are very common and not indicative of lineage

maybe you should ask around. very uncommon. throughout canna world. I don't have to google that. and very indicative of lineage.

beyond that, have you ever heard of calyx to leaf? ratio? anything? you speak nothingness.

dankninja

dankninja

yup. better limit that content. wow.

im going to stop berating the joke that showed up here, out of respect for the op. more Plato's Poison test data coming in soon. from everywhere...

dankninja

dankninja

dude. you have a hollow life if this is what you do. each post. every time. go find another spot to jack threads.

dankninja

dankninja

So you make hash you don’t want to smoke, brilliant

oooh look someone else knows how to quote! holy shit! its amazing what you bring to this forum. please bless us with more negativity. @___________

dankninja

dankninja

Yeah, from everywhere.
Would you even be able to read your “ test data “ ?
Plato’s Poison the hollow stem, no sugar leaf wonder strain !!! Can’t wait to pick up a pack

hiding your 100 posts of nothing really gives it away. champ.

dankninja

dankninja

hollow jokes like you bring nothing to this place. or any place. you just show up and fill the void in your shit life with content no one wants to hear, is neither productive or polite, doesn't even help you out. just makes you feel whole huh. you must be a pretty one.

dankninja

dankninja

Yeah, from everywhere.
Would you even be able to read your “ test data “ ?
Plato’s Poison the hollow stem, no sugar leaf wonder strain !!! Can’t wait to pick up a pack

so im confused here, where do you think you are? this is a breeding thread, testing out a cross. no one is picking up a pack, least of all you.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Interesting.. If you break down everything this guy says.. its as if.. I said it.. but then he twists it to seem like Im ignorant..

While spouting nothing but ignorance.. To be honest. Please excuse yourself from my thread. You have nothing to add.

dankninja

dankninja

itemized destruction lol. bah. all this over a comment you made about one plant in an F1 cross? wide variety of phenos to be had. PP#1 is just #1.

emotional response. with no accuracy.

Hmm... I make hash out of shit I don't deem worthy of smoking.. Makes me wonder..

out of shit... i dont deem smoking.... meaning made...out...of said...shit. doesnt mean the hash isnt gonna get smoked.

I love how homie showed up and automatically decided to explain what we "should" be doing with sugar leaves. I don't have a clue about skuff. not me. really?

oh blessed leader of us all, ghostshadow the amazing. please bless every thread with your indisputable knowledge of all canna world. us simple mortals need not know what to do with said sugar leaf, so stupid we are.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Actually.. If its not smokeable at all.. I have no part in it ever.. Period..

If its got a crappy cure.. it still makes decent wax.. Sometimes a crappy cure ruins the smoke-ability.. So.. Context..

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Wow a lot of drama going on here. But here my Platos poison @ approx 1 week or so

View attachment 803163 View attachment 803164

Yeh, I replied as little as I could help myself to do.. Kinda a whole page of detraction. :(

Very nice. Something I notice about some of the thai Ive worked with: The leaves are fat in the beginning for sativas, and thin out as the plant grows. I don't remember observing that under my lights though, at least not as fat at first. It could be the environment too.

Did yeh pop the whole pack?

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

No just 3

Perfect. The seeds are fully ripe I expect. I can't even remember how few many months its been.

So the one on the right, I can see the leaf twinge. The others are too light on the twinge to tell if its there.

Id like the call the inward pointed leaves shape: Eagle wings. Looks like all three have it.

So pretty.. Maybe like Dankninja over there.. Im just happy to see my only children flourishing.. xD

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

I hope that sounded right ? Would never want to imply one grower is better than other. Just saying they are both doing great. And you both should be very proud.!

Course it did.. The way I took it.. both of us are interested in our progeny over others.. Can yeh be blamed for that? Im sure most parents are like that.

..and to be honest, Im still getting things together.. even after 7 years.. DN has his A game on. ;3

Latest posts

Top Bottom