Plato's Poison - Bb X Dutch Durban

• Thread starter Desert Rogue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

wow im really happy this thread got back on track. glad DT came through and stopped me from raising more hell. many thanks @DemonTrich

dankninja

dankninja

my thoughts exactly:) what happens if we actually try next time lol....

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

0528180625a

Bushing out nice for a mostly sativa. Ive said this before..

Up close shots of the side shots on the far right shoot of the first picture.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Man... I said for my egos sake.. I didn't want to post this forum...

Well.. That was for fright.. but for actual ego... Im trying not to post even more of my babies without some context...

So addicted to progress!!!

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Some yellowing of the under leaves.. As expected.. Though I believe it to be lack of light rather than nutes.

0531180645a

So.. This is.. embararessing, I cannot remember the name of the part.. that is stretching much larger than I already noticed was large... only.. Im also confused..

The one on the right has a pistil either broken off somehow, or growing off of it...

Wtf. o.O

The shit that happens sometimes.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

I must be hitting the sauce to hard or something.. All my plants have those under this CMH. Nice and elongated.(Just weird-ed out by that one that has a tiny set of pistils growing off it.)

Loving this new light.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

I know mutants are to be found in original blueberry. I believe the version I have is bred by JD. Haven't locked down if one of the original parents is missing from new blueberry.

PP#1c had the top 3 nodes taken off like the main body, though she won't grow near as nice.. She is to be bushed out into a mother, Just in case.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Odd thing I noticed.. On the dominant top, there is hardly any node alternation. The other tops have alterations.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

Maybe more hormones are distributed in to the lateral branching? Are the tops of the outer branches closer to the base of the plant and by how much compared to the main shoot?

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

She was topped down to the lowest node. I believe I took a total of 4 nodes off to make my mother. Leaving just 4 main arms. The Side branches down at the base have stretched halfway up the plant.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

A couple more pics if it helps. The inner side branches at the bottom stretched a great distance to reach the mid canopy. They can be tucked the the side to build up shorter branches.

To be honest.. I am more concerned with the buds on the 4 main arms than the ones on the stretchy lower arms. The buds will be small, but many will there be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom